• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours and mine, bro. Yours and mine!!

image.php

Ryaaan14

Banned
Finally have the beard where I want it. And I'm at my year anniversary for my last Facebook photo, so I dusted off the decent camera.

9IZCm6O.jpg

Meier

Last night, my wife and I went to see the play Lucky Guy starring Tom Hanks. Here's a few pics of me.

I was also able to get a couple of shots with Ron Perlman and Peter Scolari.

Bonus: Here were the best pics we could get of Tom Hanks.

Awesome pics! Ron Perlman looks like a super nice guy -- those pics of you and him are great.

NinjaBoiX

doobydoobydoieft0.gif

I need a script next time.
Awesome work! Best PYP gif yet.
Finally have the beard where I want it. And I'm at my year anniversary for my last Facebook photo, so I dusted off the decent camera.

9IZCm6O.jpg
Godly beard. Twirly tache sells it.

Szu, you have some amazing outings, I always enjoy your posts in here, it's always like a holiday photo album!

Edit: seriously Az, that gif cracks me up!

NinjaBoiX

Haha haha! I was just thinking FE always takes selfshots in the same pose.

Ryan, you are becoming a GAF great in my eyes, excellent work.

Fuuuuuck meeee, just got information that I will meet up with the cutest girl in the world in like an hour.

I'm sporting this look right now:
5cd03794fb5f11e1a94622000a1e8b13_7.jpg

Is it aight or do I need to look more proper? (The biggest difference is that I got longer hair now.)

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Fuuuuuck meeee, just got information that I will meet up with the cutest girl in the world in like an hour.

Is it aight or do I need to look more proper? (The biggest difference is that I got longer hair now.)

Unroll those pant legs and try not to wear denim on denim. Nice kicks though.

Jesus, you should charge for this shit.

Sniper, you look cool as fuck, as usual. But yeah, that hoodie/trenchcoat is criminal.

Just decided to wear my black one instead, lol. Same model. And black pants. And brown shoes to match my light brown sweater. :) Now it feels right.

Your fucking nylon raincoat is like 3x too big and your criminal beanie is like 2x too small. You need halp.

Haha, oh well... Can't please them all. :)

I think it looks good, man.

I knew that looked familiar, and I couldn't resist. (JUST from the post new pics thread)

[.img]http://i.imgur.com/m6yHInL.gif[/img]

oh man, who is that sexy beast?

haha jk. what can i say, im a simple man <3 <3 <3

Seriously though, made me lol.

Anybody else feel like modern style has left them behind? You pull of those jeans and shoes very well but when I try on something with a similar cut i feel it looks bad on me. I'm stuck to sneakers and original style jeans from American Eagle. I once ordered slim and they just felt so insanely tight on my thighs and ass i felt like I should be arrested. That and I'm used to boot cuts the way all the jeans are so small at the bottom just makes my feet look goofy big.

Maybe I'm just not used to it but I'm envious of people who pull it off. I feel like I'm one step away from mom jeans. =(

Anybody else feel like modern style has left them behind? You pull of those jeans and shoes very well but when I try on something with a similar cut i feel it looks bad on me. I'm stuck to sneakers and original style jeans from American Eagle. I once ordered slim and they just felt so insanely tight on my thighs and ass i felt like I should be arrested. That and I'm used to boot cuts the way all the jeans are so small at the bottom just makes my feet look goofy big.

Maybe I'm just not used to it but I'm envious of people who pull it off. I feel like I'm one step away from mom jeans. =(

Nope. I wear slim jeans, though not super skinny, and once I started, for the first time in years I actually felt like I was wearing pants that fit me well. They definitely feel tight in spots at first, but not only do you get used to it, jeans stretch and form to your body. It also depends on the brand, as some brands just fit like shit regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom