• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Those were at the beach too.
imsHqkMJWeh1b.gif

Thanks so much guys! I'm embarrassed to say the interview was for urban outfitters. I've been applying to a bunch of retail places and I just keep not getting hired :( wary to work at UO due to their shady history, but they are looking for merchandising staff to design and construct their store displays, which is perfect for me (working on my Mfa in sculpture). The 40% discount for UO, anthropologie and free people isn't bad either.

Sai, you look adorable :] love the short hair.

Thanks so much guys! I'm embarrassed to say the interview was for urban outfitters. I've been applying to a bunch of retail places and I just keep not getting hired :( wary to work at UO due to their shady history, but they are looking for merchandising staff to design and construct their store displays, which is perfect for me (working on my Mfa in sculpture). The 40% discount for UO, anthropologie and free people isn't bad either.

Need a good thank you letter or it could cost you the job.

Balding has not been kind to me. ;__; It doesn't suit my face at all. My hair just needs to grow out a little bit more so I look less like god-damn Rihanna.
And at 22, damn it! Curse these genes. It really sucked today when one guy was telling someone else to follow me by saying, "Just follow the bald guy there." :( It also makes me look older (like around 29 and married with children, apparently). Sometimes you forget what people's first impressions may be. :p

NinjaBoiX

I guess thats kind of a compliment lol.

I like NinjaBoi for that reason. Who else would give compliments like "kind of gorgeous" or "really healthy"? :p
Well for Count I wanted to point out that he looked good in his pursuit of weight loss, but" thin" and "well" made it sound like he was ill. I guess so does "healthy" now I think about it!

And AY is stunning, I just put "kind of gorgeous" as if it was an afterthought. It totally wasn't, I've just got to tone down the creep in here...

And yes, I'll post a pic soon enough. Just waiting for a gap of mediocre looking individuals to camouflage myself in.

Yeah, good luck with that!

Edit: Sai-Kun, your hair looks cool. You should dye it red for Coachella!

Well for Count I wanted to point out that he looked good in his pursuit of weight loss, but" thin" and "well" made it sound like he was ill. I guess so does "healthy" now I think about it!

And AY is stunning, I just put "kind of gorgeous" as if it was an afterthought. It totally wasn't, I've just got to tone down the creep in here...

And yes, I'll post a pic soon enough. Just waiting for a gap of mediocre looking individuals to camouflage myself in.

Yeah, good luck with that!

:)

Ill try to think of a fitting compliment in your style when the time comes.

Sai-kun

Banned
It looks really cool. I especially like the last pic. You have a really nice smile.

excuse me a moment while I just melt from it a while

Tht suites you better. Nice!

fantastic gif

Edit: Sai-Kun, your hair looks cool. You should dye it red for Coachella!

Improvement imo

thanks, y'all. this is the first time i've really actually done anything with my hair aside from just letting it grow out. and this is the shortest it's been....ever, haha.

Ninja: I plan on dyeing it blue when it grows out a little longer. I just left my job which didn't allow me to dye it, so fuck yeah.

emoticon-00157-sun.gif
xo

h6smaye.jpg

From left to right: my cousin, my brother, and me. Please take note of the Asian glow I have.

I get that as well (although you look fine). Apparently around 50% of Asians are affected by it...annoyingly my sister is immune. Some people swear by popping a Pepcid AC half an hour before drinking to mitigate the effects, but unfortunately they don't sell it here in the UK.

Webcam shot incoming.

shot2.png

Ekdrm2d1

Looks like a forest.

Nope definitely the beach.
That's why I don't have a shirt on.

That hasn't stopped you before.

Sunday by a LONG mile.

Those were at the beach too.

10/10

Az987,
Now I like your pecs. I have the pec outline and raised muscle but in photos, you can't see the outline that well. I just need to gain more body mass or muscle in my pecs I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom