• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Right after a haircut
KQ9c1tX.jpg

I always regret getting these, but I end up liking it eventually.

Kisaya

You should work on the tourism board Kisaya.

"Come to NYC, the buses are incredible!"

I want to visit New Yoik one day, it looks invigorating.

Haha I was referring to Brooklyn (bus service is terrible, clean or not lol) xD But yes, I'm there any day to promote NYC :> Visit!!

Blazed

Too many good looking people on here :).

Since this is not too common I thought i'll contribute with a picture of me sporting traditional clothes(I'm from UAE btw). You guys can get the "why are you wearing a towel" jokes out of your system, I know you want to ;D

5pL1sdL.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GAF looks seriously good.
It's almost as if you're trying to say that you're not good looking yourself! You look like a Prince for gods sake!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm confused ,_,

Kenka

Since this is not too common I thought i'll contribute with a picture of me sporting traditional clothes(I'm from UAE btw). You guys can get the "why are you wearing a towel" jokes out of your system, I know you want to ;D

5pL1sdL.jpg
Are you allowed to go to Saudi Arabia ?

It's almost as if you're trying to say that you're not good looking yourself! You look like a Prince for gods sake!
I have good looks, ha ! :p
Thanks, nice, no I am just complimenting my fellows.

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/5pL1sdL.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I hope you're a City fan. Join us if not!

Blazed

Are you allowed to go to Saudi Arabia ?

That's got to be the most generous compliment I've gotten, and the wittiest one as well. Thanks :D.

I hope you're a City fan. Join us if not!

I am mainly a Real Madrid fan. I don't follow the Premier league that much, but if it's between City and United, then count me in!

chiQ

5pL1sdL.jpg

That's not a towel. Geez man, get with the programme!

:p It's napkin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom