• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Too many good looking people on here :).

Since this is not too common I thought i'll contribute with a picture of me sporting traditional clothes(I'm from UAE btw). You guys can get the "why are you wearing a towel" jokes out of your system, I know you want to ;D

5pL1sdL.jpg
I only have one question. Can you be my baby's daddy? :p

First time posting in this thread...please be gentle. :p

iPhone 4 crap quality pic from last weekend while volunteering an aid station for the MMT 100 miler.

Better quality here after the Frederick Half Marathon earlier this month. One of these days I'll get a better quality pic up here without me wearing sunglasses...

Jowy

Neo Member
First time posting in this thread...please be gentle. :p

iPhone 4 crap quality pic from last weekend while volunteering an aid station for the MMT 100 miler.

Better quality here after the Frederick Half Marathon earlier this month. One of these days I'll get a better quality pic up here without me wearing sunglasses...

Woah, cool, you're an athlete? Congratulations on that medal :O

Right after a haircut

KQ9c1tX.jpg

I always regret getting these, but I end up liking it eventually.

Probably the only picture I have where my hair isn't really short or really long.

XM8P2vC.jpg

941219_573128242089_1725435216_n.jpg

Lookin' pensive, found an automat, you'd think I'd be more excited.

Too many good looking people on here :).

Since this is not too common I thought i'll contribute with a picture of me sporting traditional clothes(I'm from UAE btw). You guys can get the "why are you wearing a towel" jokes out of your system, I know you want to ;D

5pL1sdL.jpg

ixAgb37uKeFWl.gif

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Hair up and newly shaven for work, demanding 60% gratuity for tipGAF
12598440807253098000.jpeg

Hair down, normal look these days:

17023446560975171418.jpeg

Blazed

That's not a towel. Geez man, get with the programme!

:p It's napkin...

Well I really hope no one is borrowing my napkin for a sneeze in that case :p.

Surprised Blazed hasn't been deported yet.

I've actually been to saudi arabia twice as well, can you believe the nerve of these guys :p!

The Prince of my dreams is real. I cant
yes. He should come live with me tho tbh
I'll get on my carpet and fly to you right away if you want to :).
I only have one question. Can you be my baby's daddy? :p
Well I can't be a prude after you asked me so nicely now, can I ? :D

Thanks again for all the compliments guys, as a bonus i'll show you a humiliating childhood picture of mine although it's not very clear.

zEtQ5HY.jpg

My aunt used to love dressing me up as a girl, crossdressing isn't really my thing. You can see that from my terrified face in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom