• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, cool, you're an athlete? Congratulations on that medal :O

Thanks, though all finishers get that medal :p. And "athlete" might be a bit of a stretch, as I'm still a work in progress but hope to be a better runner, particularly in terms of marathons and ultramarathons.

Nether!

Wt9D9JI.jpg

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
offtopic, but I just realized something...is corky dead? :eek:

Nah girl I ain't dead, just sold basically everything I own which includes my pc... so surfing GAF on my mobile these days.

Don't worry I'll post a pic of my mug and bring down the sexyness a notch or two, it's about damn time, GAF is cranking the sexy to 11. That's what Tyler meant with critical mass.

-Eddman-

Well I was working at a metal festival the other day, so here's a pic with the guys from Suicidal Tendencies in the middle of a show

zjbCczG.jpg

Well I was working at a metal festival the other day, so here's a pic with the guys from Suicidal Tendencies in the middle of a show

zjbCczG.jpg

D: this is too much.
also:
Nah girl I ain't dead, just sold basically everything I own which includes my pc... so surfing GAF on my mobile these days.

Don't worry I'll post a pic of my mug and bring down the sexyness a notch or two, it's about damn time, GAF is cranking the sexy to 11. That's what Tyler meant with critical mass.
less talking more picsss :D

-Eddman-

A few moar from the festival:

2nd day at backstage
eH91FXB.jpg

Dude from Exodus (also Jeff Hanneman replacement in Slayer)
l8uT6YW.jpg

Dude from In Flames
fSaxHBv.jpg

Dude from Moonspell
4m3ccrw.jpg

Dude from Vital Remains
zzBHgUW.jpg

Random Hillbilly dude (must be ZZ Top or something)
DxTRKJF.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
I was covering a Historic F3 race in France last weekend for http://www.f3historic.com/ and http://www.1000ccf3historicracingassociation.org.uk/, great fun but pissed it down with rain all weekend
Ha, I was going to ask if you survived what looked like impending doom overhead. Must have been fun still.

zjbCczG.jpg
This is so awesome too! Looks like an amazing time.

Delio

Isn't it kind of weird for this thread to be here? I figured it was a general thread for posting pics and not a single community of a few people. Eh Ah well.

Kisaya

If any thread has turned into a community thread, it's definitely this one.

Unfortunately. Just because a number of the same people post here talking about whatever doesn't mean that this should turn into a community. That wasn't the purpose of this thread.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guess I won't be seeing any new pics of GAF :( I always forget to browse Community Off Topic

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Crazy! Especially with threads moving between forums, it is kinda hard to keep track otherwise.
I just love backtracking 4-5 pages every day :lol

beje

Banned
If every single community-like thread is going to be discouraged and swept under the rug leaving just reddit reposts and idiotic threads as the main attraction of the OT forum I might as well go back to 4chan. After all, it's been long since the level of discussion in Gaming dropped way lower than what you usually find on /v/

Yoshichan

If every single community-like thread is going to be discouraged and swept under the rug leaving just reddit reposts and idiotic threads as the main attraction of the OT forum I might as well go back to 4chan. After all, it's been long since the level of discussion in Gaming dropped way lower than what you usually find on /v/

god damn

Szu

I took this shot yesterday during the middle of a thunderstorm.

One World Trade Center is in the background.

knhlNPS.jpg

Szu

Thanks, Sean and Shogun. I was feeling a bit down by the weather, so I decided to get all artsy-fartsy with the camera.

Meier

Probably my last selfie with a beard for the time being. Think I'm gonna go clean shaven again in the next week or so. Need a haircut too.. my hair is so thick, it gets ridiculously hot during the summer.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Lookin' good, peoples.

For my part, I've invested in a novelty-sized coffee cup. Included please find awful haircut I mentioned in the awful haircut thread.

Ugjpvj9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom