• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

First post here.......and this is the most recent picture I've got:

476158_10100445515620383_1161114801_o.jpg

I'm on the right here, Shooter Jennings on the left. Sorry for the shitty lighting, was in a club and spotted the headlining act for the night in the crowd.

Wooden your dog is great and that picture of the airsoft guns reminds me of high school. At least a specific moment. :|

Thanks man! Though...I've made a grave mistake.

I spent a few minutes going, "I have no idea what I'm doing" with a trimmer.
why mistake? there's still beard, it's still good, it's still good.

First post here.......and this is the most recent picture I've got:

I'm on the right here, Shooter Jennings on the left. Sorry for the shitty lighting, was in a club and spotted the headlining act for the night in the crowd.
I have to confess I always imagined you looked like your avatar ;o

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Lookin' good ladies, gentlemen, and assorted dogs.

V1LXqAB.jpg

As I said previously in the bad haircut thread I've had the same haircut since I was like 5 until recently when I said "Fuck it!" and just told the barber to go #7 all over because, frankly, I had no idea what that meant and it seemed a good idea at the time. My hair had always had a vaguely "70's" thing going on before all this, god help me. My face is quite different than it's ever been now so I'm trying to find a style that is at least somewhat flattering.

This basically gave me a 'do which was, at the best of times, a tad too reminiscent of the Jersey Shore show that was on TV a few years ago. There wasn't a whole hell of a lot I could do with it so I'm planning on being bold tonight once my kids are asleep and just put on a #3 guard and having a go at it. How bad can I possibly fuck THAT up unless I sneeze or some shit and take out an eyebrow.

God, I don't want to fuck up but the allure of not having this awful haircut anymore as soon as possible is mighty tempting.

go shorter on the sides, it will frame your face much better

3 all around might work but if your hair is like mine, it will look like a fuzzball. I have to do a 1 or less on the sides.

Horseticuffs

go shorter on the sides, it will frame your face much better

So what, leave it the length it is now up top but maybe a 4 or something on the sides? As odd as it sounds I've been going to the same barber my whole life almost and so I've always just sat down, waited, and left looking exactly the same. This is a whole new world for me.

3 all around might work but if your hair is like mine, it will look like a fuzzball. I have to do a 1 or less on the sides.

Ahhhh. See, my hair was always super flat and floppy, almost like Don Matrick of Xbone fame. I was kind of shocked when I got it shorter that I've totally turned into a porcupine.

the hair thread bros are better with the numbers and advice, but yeah, it would be a start. depends on how dramatic you want to go with it, I suppose.

Probably a good point! Regardless, thanks for the advice.

Oh, the Red Sox shirt is a gift from my brother who often goes to America. I'm actually more of a Rugby Union fan, so if you had to ask me what my favourite team are, they'd be the Cardiff Blues!

Oh, the Red Sox shirt is a gift from my brother who often goes to America. I'm actually more of a Rugby Union fan, so if you had to ask me what my favourite team are, they'd be the Cardiff Blues!

Haha sorry I edited it the "who do you support" part in hope no one saw it, as I somehow managed to accidentally look at this thread when I thought I was in the football thread. :p

Kawl_USC

Me and some friends had some fun in the pit waiting for Bassnectar this weekend at Houston's Free Press Summer Fest. I'm the one on the bottom of that disaster waiting to happen.
Lost 40 pounds in the fall semester and worked out pretty seriously in the spring, and as a result was feeling confident enough to be without a shirt in the heat. Feels good.

Horseticuffs

Lookin' good, but I'd always pictured you as Xbox kid :(

So I got that haircut today. Several, in fact! Originally I got the sides trimmed a bit but I didn't care for it, so I just got a "4" all over. Overall I like it. It's not so short so as where you can see scalp, but not so long that it gets puffy which was the problem before.

The best part? I no longer have Carl Sagan hair like I've had since I was a child :D

Probably one of the best parts about losing weight has been having cheek bones. All this time and I never knew!

Nope, in the U.S. I go back regularly though.

Is it sad that I'm super happy people are spelling it correctly? Because the fuck is a Columbian.

Ah, I need to go back, it's been years since I've went there. I always stayed in the mountains next to Medellin where an airport was, but I can't remember the name of the town...

The people around here don't even know what a Colombia is, they just refer to me as Mexican.. Fucking rednecks :\

Lookin' good, but I'd always pictured you as Xbox kid :(

So I got that haircut today. Several, in fact! Originally I got the sides trimmed a bit but I didn't care for it, so I just got a "4" all over. Overall I like it. It's not so short so as where you can see scalp, but not so long that it gets puffy which was the problem before.

The best part? I no longer have Carl Sagan hair like I've had since I was a child :D

Probably one of the best parts about losing weight has been having cheek bones. All this time and I never knew!

I like your hair a lot better short, I think you could even go shorter yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom