• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
6236FAAC-EEAC-4524-AC3E-8B112B374CEC-2932-0000016153A6B18B_zps331c7f03.jpg

Pau

Plasmid junkies.
Rather than coke junkies.
Can't deny that I'm addicted to coke. :C

Ah, I need to go back, it's been years since I've went there. I always stayed in the mountains next to Medellin where an airport was, but I can't remember the name of the town...

The people around here don't even know what a Colombia is, they just refer to me as Mexican.. Fucking rednecks :\
Oh near Rionegro or San Antonio? That's where I stay! :D So fucking pretty, right?

For everyone who hasn't had the good fortune to see it, this is what it looks like. :3

And dude, I know what you mean. You'd think in Miami it would be better but I've had white guys say near me "I don't understand when they speak Mexican to each other" while I spoke to someone in Spanish. :/

Can't deny that I'm addicted to coke. :C

Oh near Rionegro or San Antonio? That's where I stay! :D So fucking pretty, right?

For everyone who hasn't had the good fortune to see it, this is what it looks like. :3

And dude, I know what you mean. You'd think in Miami it would be better but I've had white guys say near me "I don't understand when they speak Mexican to each other" while I spoke to someone in Spanish. :/

Rionegro! That's it. My grandma (moved like last year) used to live less than a mile away from that airport in a big gated community with all of our family members. It looks exactly like that picture you posted, with the hills and everything. Man, that brings back some memories lol.

I'm super rusty on my Spanish now, plus I've got a bad country accent so I'm not sure how understandable I would be to the people there.

I can understand people from here not knowing much, since I live in a little Oklahoma town, but Miami of all places still has people who call spanish, Mexican?

ASTROID2

I ended up posting pics in the beautifulpeople.com thread so I guess I'll post on here. It was like 70 degrees F. but I needed something to cover my hair. Haven't got around to cutting it in a while. lol
vdLyTbv.jpg

And yes that's a GAF shirt :)

from my last trip to spain where I had some concerts...

MPiano2013a_zps7cebe2b3.jpg

alone1_zps6cbe27a8.jpg

I generally don't like all black suits, but this looks good. For some unwarranted tailoring advice though: shorten the sleeves on the jacket and the pants and get the waist cinched in on the jacket to emphasize your broad shoulders.

bro1

Banned
the beard is much thicker now so it looks a bit better. I work from home and have little reason to shave so I tend to keep it.

Long hair it is then!

A day and a half with no sleep and waiting for,my dad to get out from his biopsy. Sleep is underrated, and the lack of it wrecks hell on your body.

WWfTnsj.jpg

Kaldea

Getting rid of my beautifulpeople.com account so I might as well post my picture from there. Forgive the blurriness and worn off make-up. Also, it's a bit outdated since my hair is longer and red now. :/ I don't like smiling because I get major butterface when I do.

ocJ1ZfX.jpg

Getting rid of my beautifulpeople.com account so I might as well post my picture from there. Forgive the blurriness and worn off make-up. Also, it's a bit outdated since my hair is longer and red now. :/ I don't like smiling because I get major butterface when I do.

ocJ1ZfX.jpg

You look nice. Also, the world needs less smiles for photos.

Kaldea

You look nice. Also, the world needs less smiles for photos.
Thanks! :D
Guys, I need some advise! I saw this really hot girl online and I don't know what to do? What do I say? I'm thinking about sending her pictures of me wearing a fedora and be real nice to her. Think it'll work? BTW, here's what she looks like.
Hahaha, only if you consider yourself a Nice Guy with an okcupid account. :p

Sagitario

the beard is much thicker now so it looks a bit better. I work from home and have little reason to shave so I tend to keep it.
Long hair it is then!
Long hair + beard!

from my last trip to spain where I had some concerts...
MPiano2013a_zps7cebe2b3.jpg
alone1_zps6cbe27a8.jpg
As a handsome man, you need a better photographer. It's all missing in the blurriness :(

I disagree. Everyone looks attractive when they smile :)
Not everyone :(
But I am sure she would look even better smiling :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom