• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagitario

Thanks and WOAH!
Kinda want to try it now, to see how it goes
Y4n2Y7o.gif

sphinx

the piano man
As a handsome man, you need a better photographer. It's all missing in the blurriness :(

yeah, I think it's the mobile phone and the app.

Thanks and WOAH!
Kinda want to try it now, to see how it goes
Y4n2Y7o.gif

I don't know, I made a profile some minutes ago and it has been discouraging, so far I am "absolutely not" beautiful according to the standards of the people in the site.

I used this as my main profile picture...I don't think I can look much different so I'll leave at that.

closeup2_zps0dc1479a.jpg

Tash

yeah, I think it's the mobile phone and the app.

I don't know, I made a profile some minutes ago and it has been discouraging, so far I am "absolutely not" beautiful according to the standards of the people in the site.

I used this as my main profile picture...I don't think I can look much different so I'll leave at that.

closeup2_zps0dc1479a.jpg

Just smile a bit more and there should be no prob imo. But then, that site is a total joke anyway :)

sphinx

the piano man
Just smile a bit more and there should be no prob imo. But then, that site is a total joke anyway :)

I think it doesn't let you change the application pic after you uploaded it.

and as you said in the other thread, Pau got rejected so that site can't be serious and not to be deluded but most people there are in their early 20s. A 35 year old guy like me has no business in that site, but it's o.k, maybe I need that kind of experience, I'll get over it :)

stop posting this beautifulpeople shit. I dont like the attention this fucking site gets, even worse that people even register. I secretly wish now evilore was the king of the internetz and could ban this site forever

Tash

Yup. Crazy.

Musha_Soturi did really well though (britGAF buddy), her bar was like 90% over to the right!

Hot redheads FTW.

Fancy it Tash? I think you'd be in like a dirty shirt!

I don't think my self esteem can take that test :p
If at all,I would take a freaky after workout pic, all sweaty, workout cloths and with my weighted kickboxing gloves to scare the hell out of them ;)

stop posting this beautifulpeople shit. I dont like the attention this fucking site gets, even worse that people even register. I secretly wish now evilore was the king of the internetz and could ban this site forever

Agree. Although I think Evilore got an account there too.

AkuMifune

Banned
Well, I'm officially not beautiful either! So in consolation here's my ugly mug. I liked this one of me getting myself in focus better than actually looking at the camera.

I've been playing basketball 4 days a week for 3 months and have lost 15 pounds. 15 more to go, but with this heat it should come off fast. Getting ready to go out to the court right now!

Tash

I didn't get into that beautiful people site. So I'm posting my picture here as solace, or something.

Well, I'm officially not beautiful either! So in consolation here's my ugly mug. I liked this one of me getting myself in focus better than actually looking at the camera.

I've been playing basketball 4 days a week for 3 months and have lost 15 pounds. 15 more to go, but with this heat it should come off fast. Getting ready to go out to the court right now!

-.-
another few for the WTF are they voting for over there..naked chests, obviously?

Hahaha, only if you consider yourself a Nice Guy with an okcupid account. :p

Yes, I'm a nice guy with an okcupid account! If I'm nice, she's obligated to have sex with me, right? Unless she's into douchebags, then I'll have to be a douchebag too! Oh god, the choices!!!

In other news, this is the newest picture of me and was submitted to beautifulpeople.com. I'm being voted out as we speak. TELL ME I'M BEAUTIFUL GAF!!!!!!~

DSC_0008_zps3a2de19d.jpg

Man, you guys are a bunch of pussies. Go there and post your pictures for a laugh. If you actually get in, it'll be a nice confidence boost, and if not, just laugh it off. As long as you have a good sense of humor and self image, there's nothing to lose. Plus, it's actually kinda fun watching how you do in the site. Watching your profile teetering between In and Out is pretty exciting. Hell, I'm not getting in, but I got a confidence boost due to this little experiment. Just go and have a laugh and don't take it seriously. Plus if you have an account you can look at some hot girls even if you don't get accepted.

Atsumi

FLAWLESS SENSHI COSTUME O_______________________________________O

The bow is horrible and it's a little big, but I really really can't complain for the price. I also picked up a Sailor Mercury and cried at the lack of outer senshi.

I'm in love with that dress.

This is the Sailor Jupiter costume I bought for $8. Not too shabby for the price, I just need to invest in a better wig.

Where did you get it for $8?!?! I'm going to anime expo next month and my g/f wants to go as a sailor scout

obin_gam

It's saturday

1203 PM

Sunny

The job interview yesterday went fantastic.

And the speakers are craming out Alice Cooper

3DL8qGp.jpg

Life could be worse

The bow is horrible and it's a little big, but I really really can't complain for the price. I also picked up a Sailor Mercury and cried at the lack of outer senshi.

I was just about to post that I think you'd make a better Mercury than Jupiter until I saw this :p

I forgot to say how much I love atsumi's dress. fucking ace. she pulls it off so well

I got a new haircut a few days ago. I'm not sure about it yet . I wanted to go more red but it's kinda brownish now :/

dsc03170fiup8.jpg

dsc031735cu7d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom