• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I think Ninja is Karl Pilkington.
My head is undeniably orange like.

Fuck you weakass follicles!
:3

You mean this?
vxX4G9Nl.jpg

We'll always have our even more intimate club scene to ourselves.
Still a bit sad you can't see what's going on below the picture though.
"This guy, this guy right here!"
Haven't shown in a while, so here's a recent. Tiger. Style.
Excellent. "Wwooooooow!"

Nah man, just through GAF. He and his pal met us in Regent's Park to soak up the heatwave. God bless tree canopies!

We were caught in a slightly more intimate embrace in De Hems later on, maybe he's keeping that one for himself though...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Still sad face I missed out. :(

Well, here's some pics from my first proper roller derby game on Saturday. Was good times and even got the best jammer award! And hot pants are not necessary, but good times regardless. :D

n1knpm3.jpg

AUdAUh3.jpg

Ei3EAEX.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Looks like a good excuse, but you would have been welcomed in those hot pants. Just make sure to do face paint with it next time.

Or maybe some Cammy camo streaks on the legs as well.
"This guy, this guy right here!"
Ah so that's what your lips were telling me :D
Boys, I am in love with both of you.

Lets get married?

I want to join this scenario :D

There's not going to be any room for you, I've already got a reserved seat. Sorry.
lwu30eP.gif

NinjaBoiX

I love this shot Donkey, the combo of the concentrated expression and slick moves with the hot pants is delicious.

So me and Acrid are the hot couple right now, it seems everyone wants a piece. Why did we post these on GAF dude? We should've rang Hello! magazine, got ourselves paid son!

73Nwxozl.jpg

Caught in a moment.
<3uninja

I always greet my greatest friends by a honk in the balls too!

Well, here's some pics from my first proper roller derby game on Saturday. Was good times and even got the best jammer award! And hot pants are not necessary, but good times regardless. :D

*photos*

That's pretty cool dude. I was always under the impression that Roller Derby was strictly a female-only sport.

I'm also surprised at its fast growing popularity the past few years.

Looks like a good excuse, but you would have been welcomed in those hot pants. Just make sure to do face paint with it next time.

Or maybe some Cammy camo streaks on the legs as well.

:O You have the best ideas! Maybe next meet I'll just show up in my gear, lolol.

I love this shot Donkey, the combo of the concentrated expression and slick moves with the hot pants is delicious.

So me and Acrid are the hot couple right now, it seems everyone wants a piece. Why did we post these on GAF dude? We should've rang Hello! magazine, got ourselves paid son!
Danke! It's really the only shot of me looking cool where all the others have derp faces in some form or fashion xD And y'all need to get dat money!

That's pretty cool dude. I was always under the impression that Roller Derby was strictly a female-only sport.

I'm also surprised at its fast growing popularity the past few years.

It's definitely what I thought too until a couple months ago when I saw the Sheffield guys play (who I play for now). Just seemed like a good way to kill some time, then it properly took over my shit. xD I basically came for the girls and stayed for the hot pants, lololol.

And here's a vine my coworker took of some stuff I did during the game: https://vine.co/v/hWQDQBDdX6E

Tash

My new battle scar! Not too bad considering they removed my thyroid. Wish it didn't clash and take so much attention away from my awesome heart/butterfly/bat/Australia shaped birthmark though!

Pau, what happened? Why did they have to remove it?

And on another note..not a pic of myself but one of many nice presents the previous owners left us when we moved into our new house last Friday:

I6A6FBj.jpg

NinjaBoiX

NBX is probably going to have a heart attack reading this.

Oh he knows.

Crosspost from BritGAF said:
I have the biggest crush on NinjaBoiX

npPIo.gif

I would so be your outer spoon Musha.

Goddamn laughing kids on the train killed any chance of sleep, so I'm chilling with some MF Doom and taking in the gloriously sunny scenery of our rich and verdant land.

And I'm off tomorrow. So tomorrow, I sleep.

Life is good BritGAF.
I think she's into me more than I am her though.
GcTymtU.gif

NinjaBoiX

Yeah I'd agree with that.

Do you find me a bit too intimidating?
No not at all, that's really attractive. Feisty, confident women are the best.

You know, unless you're just a dickhead with it.

It was cool having really open expressive guys like you, Acrid (hawt), Mike, Shorty, Dean, Jed, Tash, etc. My kind of crowd!

Edit: (Musha's edit) yeah, BS deflecting aside, she's superfly, it has to be said! I wasn't disappointed, put it that way. ;)

My new battle scar! Not too bad considering they removed my thyroid. Wish it didn't clash and take so much attention away from my awesome heart/butterfly/bat/Australia shaped birthmark though!

Pau I hope every thing is going well. I was expecting you to have a scar all around half of your neck(thought the thyroid curved around?) but that doesn't look that bad!

Stay strong!

No concrete dates but the idea is 4-6 weeks in glorious Europa, in the late-November-through-December period, mostly in Germany but then running off to the Netherlands and UK to meet up with Kabouter and Britgaf. Looking forward to freezing my arse off.

Thanks for the comment guys. Wanted to try something new with the hair and although it is a bit of a variant of my current cut, I like the idea of the undercut. My hair naturally has a lot of volume so I can have lots of variety with just slicking it back or parting it to the side with a bit more volume.

@Pau: your throat ;_; I hope you are feeling better

@Lucian: pretty! cat as well!

@Sean: it's the calves man. we all struggle with it. we will all make it eventually.

NinjaBoiX

Here's what NinjaBoiX should be saying to all of this female ruckus:
Haha, yeah man, it's pretty nice. Especially after SquiddyCracker said I look like Karl Pilkington. I mean, I can't argue with him from the forehead up. :/

But Trab and Musha want to get involved now, it's too much. In fact, I may have just discovered an answer to that question you asked in Montagu Pyke Musha. ;)

Nah, it's all in good jest. Plus, a compliment is always good to here!

Haha, yeah man, it's pretty nice. Especially after SquiddyCracker said I look like Karl Pilkington. I mean, I can't argue with him from the forehead up. :/

But Trab and Musha want to get involved now, it's too much. In fact, I may have just discovered an answer to that question you asked in Montagu Pyke Musha. ;)

Nah, it's all in good jest. Plus, a compliment is always good to here!

What question? I can't remember. All I remember is staring dreamily into your pretty eyes

NinjaBoiX

What question? I can't remember. All I remember is staring dreamily into your pretty eyes
Dream threesome.

This is clearly just messing about. I am in no way making inappropriate sexual advances to other members of the forum. Trab is a lady.

It's entirely appropriate with you though Musha.

;)

Dream threesome.

This is clearly just messing about. I am in no way making inappropriate sexual advances to other members of the forum. Trab is a lady.

It's entirely appropriate with you though Musha.

;)

Oh yes, I remember now. I think I got as far as picking Amber Heard and stopped there.

You can be inappropriate with me anytime Ninja ;)

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Hey guys, silly question. Disregard the little girl sunglasses, do I look yellowish in this pic?

Somebody at work said I was looking a bit yellow lately, and while I haven't noticed it previously, now I'm all paranoid and don't know if I can trust my own judgement.

I'm Italian, so I've got a naturally darker complexion, and have been getting a hella lot of sun this summer so I don't know if it's just like an olive tint coming out and maybe I should be more diligent in my sunscreen usage or if perhaps I should see a doctor and maybe get some blood work done or something.

My legs and areas covered by clothing look a lot lighter, which leads me to think it's a tan but I'm a bit paranoid now.

I feel better than I ever have, if that matters. I've got no medical issues I know of.

You should have come to the hospital where I work. The chief of surgery is able to perform an endoscopic thyroidectomy. No big incisions and scars.

But such battle scar is cool, nonetheless.

Pau

pau wanna be decapitated in my horror film now
Can I be a ghost? :D

It takes more than that to kill an immortal.
Shhh don't give it away.

73Nwxozl.jpg

Caught in a moment.
<3uninja
You look like a deer in the headlights in all these pics. :p Nonetheless, I'm glad you're having so much fun!

Pau, what happened? Why did they have to remove it?

And on another note..not a pic of myself but one of many nice presents the previous owners left us when we moved into our new house last Friday:

I6A6FBj.jpg
My thyroid thought it'd be a good idea to become cancerous. I did like the explanation that a friend gave me though: my thyroid thought it was mutating to get superpowers and just messed up somewhere along the line. :(

People who move and don't clean before hand are the worst. But congrats on the new house! Are you excited to decorate?

Pau I hope every thing is going well. I was expecting you to have a scar all around half of your neck(thought the thyroid curved around?) but that doesn't look that bad!

Stay strong!
Thank you! I hope your surgery went well too. :) The bigger incisions happen when other glands in the neck have been compromised but luckily that wasn't the case here. It's probably going to heal up even more in the coming months. Just got to keep it away from the sun and the scarring should be pretty minimal.

You should have come to the hospital where I work. The chief of surgery is able to perform an endoscopic thyroidectomy. No big incisions and scars.

But such battle scar is cool, nonetheless.
I tried looking that up, saw scary pictures, and closed the window as fast as possible. D:

NinjaBoiX

I want to attend a BritGAF meetup at some point. When is it/where is it/how is it?
Usually Landan, but we are thinking of setting up a more nothern meet too.

Usually every 3 months. An OT will go up about 6 weeks prior to give people plenty of notice.

They're awesome, based on my limited experience! This was my first.

Northern meet is a good shout! I reside in the industrial wonderland that is the Midlands, so I could show you all some fascinating pottery kilns?

...London it is then.

Sadetar

Hey guys, silly question. Disregard the little girl sunglasses, do I look yellowish in this pic?
Seriously, I wouldn't have paid any attention to your complexion if you wouldn't have brought it up so I don't think there is any reason to worry. Then again I know people who worry about anything really, so to them I would be saying that get it checked and get over it.

It is up to you.

...what in the world have I woken up to
Something really interesting is boiling together. I would say that the less clothes they add to it, the better.

I've still gotta try to make the end of year meetup in Londinium or wherever.
There is end of the year meetup in London?

I will try to make it. I was just today talking with one of my friend that he is trying to go to UK to meet up with his friend in the end of the year or early 2014. I am so planning to tag along with him.

Usually Landan, but we are thinking of setting up a more nothern meet too.

Usually every 3 months. An OT will go up about 6 weeks prior to give people plenty of notice.

They're awesome, based on my limited experience! This was my first.
If I happen to miss the huge event do you think there is any chances to people just randomly meet up with me, if I manage to drag my fat ass to UK?

Well hello there!
lq0.gif

Northern meet is a good shout! I reside in the industrial wonderland that is the Midlands, so I could show you all some fascinating pottery kilns?

...London it is then.
Pottery kilns...

When I was working for National Museums Liverpool I think we were sorting one of the biggest medieval pottery finds in the North West.

It was surprisingly relaxing.

Omikron

http://i.imgur.com/n1knpm3.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Love this shot, looks like great fun. But I know I would absolutely injure myself playing. Lack of skating skills only part of the problem. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom