• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadetar

A friend took a sneaky picture while we were sitting outisde drinking beers this week.
xgfz9pvteszbvzf-yvrgi6ns7k.jpg

IMG_2381_zpsdf80ef8a.jpg

Graduation Day I got to be apart of!
This thread never fails - it always makes me purrrrrrr.

Neogaf is full of beautiful (and very edible looking) people.

Well, apparently I was photographed for some magazine or something called Women's Wear Daily. This was in the middle of work so it's not my best photo, but I like it. What do you think GAF?

Looking good ! Although I think you would look even better with non-skinny jeans (as everyone else).

Also: do you know the lady n°6 ? what's her name ? does she mind french agnostic sephardis ? does she speak english ? I can learn hebrew if needed, heck I'll even do my bar mitzvah real quick if her family is like not cool. Let me know.

dude

dude
Looking good ! Although I think you would look even better with non-skinny jeans (as everyone else).

Also: do you know the lady n°6 ? what's her name ? does she mind french agnostic sephardis ? does she speak english ? I can learn hebrew if needed, heck I'll even do my bar mitzvah real quick if her family is like not cool. Let me know.

I think I know her and if I do she's Arabic ;)

And thank you! I don't know, skinny pants are just more comfortable to me, they don't... Move around as much when I walk.

I think I know her and if I do she's Arabic ;).

That sure is no problem for me, man, hamdoulilah ;)

Anyway, she's just gorgeous and I'm a sucker for deep brown eyes and the faintest hint of a sly smile. And although I'd love to go to Israel/Tel-Aviv once, I'm sure my wife and daugther will want to tag along anyway.

And thank you! I don't know, skinny pants are just more comfortable to me, they don't... Move around as much when I walk.

Really ? And here I was thinking guys were suffering just to make fa fashion statement. I like a bit more freedom myself.

Sadetar

Really ? And here I was thinking guys were suffering just to make fa fashion statement. I like a bit more freedom myself.
According to rumours kilts are very comfortable thing to wear.

...and they are called kilts only in the case were there is nothing under them.

I would like to see more of those.

Please.

I admit I am trying to turn a random clothes discussion into a kilt discussion and I am also hoping that someone would delight me with photos.

Sadetar

aw these gifs are just golden :D do you have one for every possible response?
Why, thank you!
ry4.gif

Hahahah, even though I sadly need to say that no, I don't. I just make them as I go if I happen to be clothed and at home while writing a response that screams it needs a new one.

She's been gifbombing britGAF guerilla style too!
I might have...
3hh.gif

Lol what's going on in here right now??
According to rumours I am a guerilla ninja terrorist.
Pretty please...

chiQ

According to rumours kilts are very comfortable thing to wear.

...and they are called kilts only in the case were there is nothing under them.

I would like to see more of those.

Please.

I admit I am trying to turn a random clothes discussion into a kilt discussion and I am also hoping that someone would delight me with photos.

I have a feeling you'd like the Badpiper :)

Sadetar

Why do you look so bummed in the second one? You look like you need a hug.
I do. They were thinking of not giving me a cookie.
u69.gif

But then they relented and gave me some.
qty4.jpg

Seriously though, the sun was just shining too brightly and I needed to look down for a sec.

A glimpse at what the 4th was like in London.
YvLXutQl.jpg
That photo is priceless! Totally love it!

Damn I wish I could have been with you!

cheek-pinching enables target player to cheek-pinch opponent's ass in return

wait what-

You kinda look like that second little sister I've always imagined.

Bratty, mischevious, troublesome... then when she'd put on her best pouty face because she knew she had done something wrong, I'd be like "d'awww, you know what, nevermind, it's all good, you little rascal, you!"

Then proceed to mess her hair up.

I like you even more than I did already.

You kinda look like that second little sister I've always imagined.

Bratty, mischevious, troublesome... then when she'd put on her best pouty face because she knew she had done something wrong, I'd be like "d'awww, you know what, nevermind, it's all good, you little rascal, you!"

Then proceed to mess her hair up.
you cute cute people
I'll be your little sister but please don't harvest me

Lmao! I realized I invented a new hover hand technique. It's called the fist pump hover hand. In retrospect, I should've done something with my right hand. ;p
haha I noticed that too. from now on I'll try to adapt to that technique too

Posted some these in the BritGAF thread, so why not?

Your ass should be sampled, mass produced and sold in Ben and Jerry ice cream pints.

Then chicks walking up to the ice cream vendor would be like "I'd like two scoops of Donkey show, please!"

And then you'd be like

tumblr_m4t1vkzwwy1rp2tjb.gif

ko4p.jpg

I shaved my head for charity last night. Shiny dome FTW!

You have my utter respect for this. Charity or not. My sister went through this process in her battle with cancer. Ever since then I've become more appreciative of women who shave their head/hair off.

Mad respect, Yo!

you cute cute people
I'll be your little sister but please don't harvest me

TOO BAD MUTHAFUCKA

tumblr_lgcwvpXtpV1qfw10io1_400.gif

OM NOM NOM NOM

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Thanks man. That beard is untrimmed but still looks pretty neat despite that.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Crossposting fitness progress pic from fit-gaf.

Click.

Pardon the douche mode flexing, just my static comparison point with previous shots from the last couple years. Gotta get a few more pounds of lean mass and then cut 15 lbs of fat or so for a bit of ab action and I'll be at a good spot for my frame, I think.

morbidly obese ---> skinny ---> we'll see what happens :D

Crossposting fitness progress pic from fit-gaf.

Click.

Pardon the douche mode flexing, just my static comparison point with previous shots from the last couple years. Gotta get a few more pounds of lean mass and then cut 15 lbs of fat or so for a bit of ab action and I'll be at a good spot for my frame, I think.

morbidly obese ---> skinny ---> we'll see what happens :D

if you styled the hair falling in your face a bit more like a curl this would have some superman qualities :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom