• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossposting fitness progress pic from fit-gaf.

Click.

Pardon the douche mode flexing, just my static comparison point with previous shots from the last couple years. Gotta get a few more pounds of lean mass and then cut 15 lbs of fat or so for a bit of ab action and I'll be at a good spot for my frame, I think.

morbidly obese ---> skinny ---> we'll see what happens :D

Very handsome! Now give us the lower body pic :p

Jhoan

All right guys, I need some advice since I'm gonna change my online dating profile picture/FB profile picture (and Twitter as well because why not?). Which ones do you guys think look the best? I think all of them look pretty good for the most part, but only 3 really stick out to me (won't say which and let people decide). Hispanic GAF in the house.

To provide context, it was a beautiful Friday evening yesterday so I went to the Central Park Lake area with my Panasonic Lumix GF3 in tow (self-timer FTW) and took pictures of myself. Note: I'm smiling in most of the pics because people love happy pandas and teeth:
1. Close up; full frame:
RHvIbG3.jpg

2.Same one but head tilted to the right:

5upFb6E.jpg

3. Medium CU; cheesy smile; arms crossed:

coMU8oy.jpg

4. Medium CU; cheeky grin
QqhFntz.jpg

5. Medium CU; smiling; not looking at the camera:
Re4GWrf.jpg

6. Same picture as above except that I cropped the frame slightly differently so that there's more head room at the top; slightly closer than the above:

7r6wUSZ.jpg

This is probably the most pictures I've ever posted of myself in this thread 2 weeks in a row. Thanks guys.:D

Ya'll some mighty fine ass lookin' muddafuckas. Did ya know that GAF?

Going by current events I got inspired and decided to post some recent photos of myself because narcissism fuck yeah!

Attention whore evidence A:

I some times take shots of the clothes combinations I wear, to see how well the mix blends together. I like how this outifit turned out.

Attention whore evidence B:

Rockin' my gym wear unce unce unce

Attention whore evidence C:

What I wore for the opening of CPH Jazz festival '13

I may have to buy a new blazer, I'm getting too big for this one

Also, note to self: cleaning the mirror tomorrow

Sportin' these swanky fellas

That is all.

Now my ego-meter has been restored. Thank god for that. I can now dwell and rest well, knowing I don't have to post photos of myself on GAF for another half year.

Yado

All right guys, I need some advice since I'm gonna change my online dating profile picture/FB profile picture (and Twitter as well because why not?). Which ones do you guys think look the best? I think all of them look pretty good for the most part, but only 3 really stick out to me (won't say which and let people decide). Hispanic GAF in the house.

To provide context, it was a beautiful Friday evening yesterday so I went to the Central Park Lake area with my Panasonic Lumix GF3 in tow (self-timer FTW) and took pictures of myself. Note: I'm smiling in most of the pics because people love happy pandas and teeth:

This is probably the most pictures I've ever posted of myself in this thread 2 weeks in a row. Thanks guys.:D

I'd go with #4.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Took a selfie while mowing the yard in the ball of fire that is Florida yesterday. It came out so douchey that even I got the chills. Can ANYONE that doesn't exist in the '80s or fly jets for a living pull off sunglasses?

VtZjlj8.jpg

Pau

My new battle scar! Not too bad considering they removed my thyroid. Wish it didn't clash and take so much attention away from my awesome heart/butterfly/bat/Australia shaped birthmark though!

sphinx

the piano man
No dude, you rock it quite well, you look like an MMA fighter.

wow, I'll take that as a compliment :D, I find most fighters (regardless of discipline) pretty hot.

as for the last batch of incoming pics:

• Falling Edge, good decision with that haircut, looking good
  • Ravidrath, congrats on the weight gained,
  • HighLuxury looking stylish
  • Christopher ready to beat the bad guys
  • Pau is very cute :)
  • I'd like to touch Wenis' beard, Lol.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My new battle scar! Not too bad considering they removed my thyroid. Wish it didn't clash and take so much attention away from my awesome heart/butterfly/bat/Australia shaped birthmark though!

It takes more than that to kill an immortal.

The_Kurgan_in_the_present.jpg

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

That is a brilliant battle scar! Glad to see you're doing well (I saw that in another thread) :)

Here's a picture of Lucian. Plus a bonus Lisa in the corner
zNGYvsO.jpg

Looks pretty badass if you ask me!

I dig it!

• Falling Edge, good decision with that haircut, looking good
  • Ravidrath, congrats on the weight gained,
  • HighLuxury looking stylish
  • Christopher ready to beat the bad guys
  • Pau is very cute :)
  • I'd like to touch Wenis' beard, Lol.

Thanks my man, I feel privileged sir!

aw poor pau :( glad you're doing well with it
but you still get a get well heart just in case: <3

Welcome to the cool scar club!
Glad to hear that everything went alright.

Stop being so stylish, Cameron122!

Sadetar

you cute cute people
Awwww. You are always so very adorable.

You need a taller mirror man
The mirror is normal sized - he is a giant.

Be honest brah, You're actually a stripper and this is some pre-shot at a bachlorette party.
Agreed.

I don't believe that police officers or firefighters even exist. They are just sexy manwhores going to work.

I needed a new FB pic, so I'll share it here as well.
Looking good man.

Crossposting fitness progress pic from fit-gaf.

Click.

morbidly obese ---> skinny ---> we'll see what happens :D
I am putting my money on "ridiculously sexy".

So yeah, congratulations, that is impressive and also splendid for motivation purposes.

Been a year since I posted a pic - put on 30 lbs. of muscle, grew a beard, etc.

Here's me at Anime Expo with GAF's own Omlet and Darkblade77 - I'm on the far right.
Wow, I am loving it. Very nice progress.

Ya'll some mighty fine ass lookin' muddafuckas. Did ya know that GAF?

Going by current events I got inspired and decided to post some recent photos of myself because narcissism fuck yeah!

(convincing attention whoring)

Now my ego-meter has been restored. Thank god for that. I can now dwell and rest well, knowing I don't have to post photos of myself on GAF for another half year.
You are doing it right.

I am always as amazed how good looking people we have in here. Seriously, this place is full of steamy beasts.

73Nwxozl.jpg

Caught in a moment.
<3uninja
Boys, I am in love with both of you.

Lets get married?

NinjaBoiX

haha nice. You guys knew each other from before or met through GAF?
Nah man, just through GAF. He and his pal met us in Regent's Park to soak up the heatwave. God bless tree canopies!

We were caught in a slightly more intimate embrace in De Hems later on, maybe he's keeping that one for himself though...

AcridMeat

Banned
We were caught in a slightly more intimate embrace in De Hems later on, maybe he's keeping that one for himself though...
:3

You mean this?
vxX4G9Nl.jpg

We'll always have our even more intimate club scene to ourselves.
Still a bit sad you can't see what's going on below the picture though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom