• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that frequently. How odd.

I pegged you at the early twenties, so while I'm a tiny bit surprised you're exactly 20 I wasn't far off.
I'm notoriously bad at guessing people's ages and ethnicity though (You look somewhat spanish, I think).

I went to a christening today and from the pictures I have accepted I have started to look old and ropey but still love this family picture

Beautiful family you got there :*)

My mediocre Miley Cyrus impression, figured I should take more silly pics:
IMG_20130901_223521.jpg

dark_chris

Did a family portrait, pose was done by the photographer. This was the last day before my brother moved away and havent seen him since. >.< (we text though so its all goody still)
277330_1.jpg

And a regular pic.
1176167_1.jpg

royalan

Did a family portrait, pose was done by the photographer. This was the last day before my brother moved away and havent seen him since. >.< (we text though so its all goody still)
277330_1.jpg

And a regular pic.
1176167_1.jpg

This has to be the most adorable family portrait I have ever seen.

I'm jealous.

My sister has eyes that look like a solar eclipse, which is pretty darn cool. They're this real rich blue color with a bright yellow ring around the pupil.

Mine are bluish-grey around the outside, brownish-yellow in the center with some of the yellow lines reaching into the blue, making some green.

And if I wear a blue shirt, they appear more blue; same with green. I wish that worked with red... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom