• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You making selfies with a tablet bro?

Jelly for the beard, mine just won't grow decent :(

Its not as much fun as it sounds

Stage 1: Pleasant stubble
Stage 2: Itchy and patchy
Stage 3: Optimum length (current stage)
Stage 4: Individual hairs start changing colour somehow
Stage 5: Too long to bother shaving as a trim is needed first
Stage 6: Mess. Lip-overhang is rank :p

Gotta get me a decent trimmer

Thanks for the style compliments guys, although its not so much a style as picking the plainest clothes from the shop :p

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
d0437aaf-42bc-44a8-8960-9f111f95a196_zps28aa5e92.jpg

Nice pic, but have you thought about letting your hair grow?

And wearing glasses?

Sai-kun

Banned
This is from PAX. I spy myself (looking uber cute in the bottom left, lookin at the camera) and 11 other GAFfers. What a night :D

BTJQVywCUAAbi96.jpg:large

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy shit hahahaha. Love your expression as well Sai. Pure judgement. I need to gain some respect back.
3si4OgM.jpg

Oh...

Those pictures are great wood. Gives the good feelings and stuff.

Iph

Banned
Nice pic, but have you thought about letting your hair grow?

And wearing glasses?

No. I used to have hair almost down to my butt when I was younger because for some reason, girls in my family we pressured to never cut their hair. Too much maintenance for me. I have to wear a hard hat for work and a ponytail is a nightmare. Digs into the back of your neck and hair gets caught on everything and breaks. :/

No. I used to have hair almost down to my butt when I was younger because for some reason, girls in my family we pressured to never cut their hair. Too much maintenance for me. I have to wear a hard hat for work and a ponytail is a nightmare. Digs into the back of your neck and hair gets caught on everything and breaks. :/

I think it looks pretty just the way it is :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
jbpMUBWVJSdzGy.png

Can't even wear stupid sunglasses without looking like a
idiot
badass. Poor me.

hahaha. I use them to smudge my eyeliner :D I always try to keep & reuse them so I don't waste too many. hm since there are bets going on, in this case I don't really remember if I already used it. sorry guys :D

hahaha. I use them to smudge my eyeliner :D I always try to keep & reuse them so I don't waste too many. hm since there are bets going on, in this case I don't really remember if I already used it. sorry guys :D

Do you use Q-tip for eyeliner smudging?
I see, that explains it.
Looks great anyway :D
Dang, that reminds me of people insisting that I use eyeliner and mascara.
Oh, ye cruel world, this is natural, damn it ;_;

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Still hanging out in Paris for the time being.

I have no idea why I'm posing in front of the memorial to the French Commune massacre looking cheerful, haha. Wasn't my idea. ;b

DSCF0924.jpg

Bonus photo I took of the Seine

DSCF0831%20%281%29.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Your butt, your say?

Oh god I'm turning into Squiddy/ Ninja, the gypsy's curse was real.

That reminds me, I should post a selfie picture from China.

This was taken on top of the ancient city wall in Xi'an, present capital of Shaanxi Province and ancient capital of the first unified China. Not pictured: rented tandem bike, adorbs Chinese cycling partner, buckets of sweat, terracotta warriors.

Bonus picture: Jabba the Cat.

God damn, this envy.
I mean, I've been to China, but still, it looks great.

Random cat pics is never wrong.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
The cigarette goes well with the username. =) What's the interesting looking shirt, BTW?

Username is completely made up, no idea if there's actually a word like that :) The shirt's a Metroid shirt I found on one of those Shirt-of-the-Day sites, This is the actual motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom