• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

kettenblu3c.png

The chain tattoo looks good.

w/ Dan Savage

I asked a question during the Q&A, he gave an amazing response, I met him afterwards, we chatted for a few minutes about third-world countries, took pictures, and I ended up getting his contact info to continue our chat over coffee whenever I visit Seattle this thanksgiving. I'm on cloud 9.

Very cool. But man, you really shouldn't call them third-world countries. I believe 'developing' is the appropriate term.

Meier

Can't recall if I ever posted this in the thread but in honor of the big game tomorrow... GO NOLES!

I am indeed, thanks to the password reset! :D

All good here thanks pal! How's it going yourself?

Glad to have ya back! Life is pretty good although I wish I were traveling again! My brother who I visited in London (and went to that Sleigh Bells show with that you were at last year) is getting married to his partner sometime in the new year so that's fantastic news. :)

Suerte

Can't recall if I ever posted this in the thread but in honor of the big game tomorrow... GO NOLES!

Glad to have ya back! Life is pretty good although I wish I were traveling again! My brother who I visited in London (and went to that Sleigh Bells show with that you were at last year) is getting married to his partner sometime in the new year so that's fantastic news. :)

You and me both! Went to New York last month, I need to be there. Ha, I remember that gig and I remember seeing you outside the tube station - in the most non-stalkerish way. Next time you come over to London, let me know!

Like a sir. I could totally see you going outside like this. This image will stick Hitcher.

If I was a manager I'd force all my players and staff to wear facial hair like that. Perhaps only admit fans who give it a go as well. And if you can't, you have to wear a top hat :p

I walked past a TV set playing Charmed reruns a few weeks back, and the effects don't look as good as I remember them being. Stargate SG1 and Charmed were the shows we used to watch as a family when I was younger.

Hunter S.

From today's seven hour mountain hike. Alone this time (dad is very ill again), had to clear my head due to some bad stuff that happened in the last two weeks. And long hike on solitary paths is the best cure.
Looks like Colorado. Anyways, high altitude hikes are the best so much to see! Awesome!

Iph

Banned
Thinking about cutting it all off again or getting a haircut, but I'll bow to your consensus GAF. My locks are in your hands.

A lot of guys look weird/off in longer hair, imho. You are not one of those guys. I say you rock it, but I also say you sort of have a stoner/skater look going on too. Do you have a job where a "professional, immaculately groomed" appearance is important? If not, I say stick with the hair! It looks good (that said, I second that we have no idea what you look like with shorter hair).

/blank avatar stare. ._.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
such darkness

such despair

sychkrxfn.jpg

flash

so blinding

A lot of guys look weird/off in longer hair, imho. You are not one of those guys. I say you rock it, but I also say you sort of have a stoner/skater look going on too. Do you have a job where a "professional, immaculately groomed" appearance is important? If not, I say stick with the hair! It looks good (that said, I second that we have no idea what you look like with shorter hair).

/blank avatar stare. ._.

I support this post.

Iph

Banned
Not currently, however much my hair says otherwise.

I guess the only thing I'd say to consider is the type of field you work in and if you're keeping the length, maybe trying to tame and brush it a bit more. You seem to have pretty naturally curly hair but not curly enough for full-fro, which can be difficult to maintain. Do you use conditioner?

I think your "normal" length keeps your features from being under or overwhelmed by your hair. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom