• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Zombie walk last night.
1385929_10202251608712630_1919166524_n.jpg

1380610_10153346980685521_33674414_n.jpg

I had fun

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
I sorta lost track of this thread when it was moved to community I think! Cool to see many new faces.

Me with NSFW beard (year ago):

10242242025_dde98dec45_o.jpg

Me with SFW beard (current):

10242237836_2042a23fef_o.jpg

Love my job but would be nice if they didn't mind a full beard.

Geido

Just got back from a trip to Indonesia, time for some pics:

I'm the bald dude btw.

92Fdaye.jpg

At the Borobudur.

OdOis79.jpg

Pretending I'm Buddha.

K6FOTgj.jpg

With the guy I was traveling with.

4wlxmaU.jpg

We ran across some classmates from College on the other side of the world. That was pretty cool.

And some pics from the trip without me on it, just to get you a bit jealous. You can click the pictures for bigger versions.

I sorta lost track of this thread when it was moved to community I think! Cool to see many new faces.

From the side you look like a young Guy Pearce,

Guy-Pearce-en-Memento.jpg

scarlet

I was at an event last night so I had to get a shot with a good view of the room:

b1XRXLF.jpg

And then I decided to take a selfie for no good reason:

prUjUKx.jpg

ws8WYbj.gif

and Rei_Toei
your NSFW > SFW

dralla

<-- Avatar change.

20130924_163333%257E01.jpg

added a slight film grain and old school lense flare for that Mass Effect look. I miss Mass Effect.The music. Liara. Sniping things with my poisonous shotgun. Mass Effect reboot on PS4 could be glorious.

I was at an event last night so I had to get a shot with a good view of the room:

b1XRXLF.jpg
It looks like you're in Hogwarts. I am jelly.

I think I'll make this my RPJ avatar when the time comes.

z0Z3ME6.jpg

Bonus to whoever can guess my age.
I'd say 22.

Fantastic shots, how did you end up around there if you don't mind me asking? I should imagine its a pretty interesting trip

Danke.

Shortly after the Malala shooting incident, I began volunteering on the side for an NGO based in Swat (the valley where Malala lived), and when I would have some time, I would head up north to visit the valley and oversee some of the development work that the NGO was carrying out in the villages. The region wasn't very safe for a long time, and although the military has things under some control now, it still took me time to become comfortable during my visits. Anyway, made a few friends, got to know a few hiking routes, and made a plan.

It was pretty interesting. The gun I'm holding in the second picture wasn't mine. A local 9 man hunting party was headed up the same pass we would eventually reach. Before they could cross the pass, their leader fell victim to altitude sickness (15000 feet doesn't feel great). With no food, medicine or tent, they retreated until they met us. We shared our supplies and in return they let me target practice with their hunting rifles. Solid exchange.

Apart from that we did quite a bit of silver trout fishing after crossing the pass and had a few odd incidents along the way, but we all survived. It was a tough trek, I would only recommend it to someone I spite, but fond memories nonetheless.

Kisaya

Lil meetup in NYC we had yesterday night :) Hpro has a lot of nice ones that she can spam, but this was my favorite from the bunch:

ErtuJp1.jpg

From left to right: RobertM, Arsenic Yellow, H.Protagonist, Pau, and me! :3

Hey, guys are accepted into girlgaf meet ups? Next girlgaf meet up is gonna be 100 dudes and 3 girls lol

H-protagonist has a serious case of prettiness going on in her face

Damaged

Danke.

I work for an international development organization in Pakistan. Shortly after the Malala shooting incident, I began volunteering on the side for an NGO based in Swat (the valley where Malala lived), and when I would have some time, I would head up north to visit the valley and oversee some of the development work that the NGO was carrying out in the villages. The region wasn't very safe for a long time, and although the military has things under some control now, it still took me time to become comfortable during my visits. Anyway, made a few friends, got to know a few hiking routes, and made a plan.

It was pretty interesting. The gun I'm holding in the second picture wasn't mine. A local 9 man hunting party was headed up the same pass we would eventually reach. Before they could cross the pass, their leader fell victim to altitude sickness (15000 feet doesn't feel great). With no food, medicine or tent, they retreated until they met us. We shared our supplies and in return they let me target practice with their hunting rifles. Solid exchange.

Apart from that we did quite a bit of silver trout fishing after crossing the pass and had a few odd incidents along the way, but we all survived. It was a tough trek, I would only recommend it to someone I spite, but fond memories nonetheless.

Wow, that's a pretty awesome story. I'm actually reading a book by Rory Stewart about walking across Afghanistan just after the end of the war which sounds like a similar experience

Lil meetup in NYC we had yesterday night :) Hpro has a lot of nice ones that she can spam, but this was my favorite from the bunch:

ErtuJp1.jpg

awww! everybody is cute as hell *-*
edit: yeah badass...but cute too!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

ErtuJp1.jpg

This is pretty much the opposite of BritGAF with our token lady (we love you Musha Mum)

RobertM

Hey, guys are accepted into girlgaf meet ups? Next girlgaf meet up is gonna be 100 dudes and 3 girls lol

H-protagonist has a serious case of prettiness going on in her face
I was telling them about below image...
oauZBWfl.jpg

Plus i was there with my girlfriend who's part of GirlGaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom