• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Lovely. Here's mine from few years ago.

EZCe2xJl.jpg
This picture rules.

AcridMeat

Banned
Thanks. The photographer managed to capture an appropriate moment of the zombie crew, and I think it works better in black and white.
I agree. What else did they do on the sides to give the blurred effect? It looks like they added two strips of print paper on top of the sheet. Or maybe they were dodging it?

CPC I'm glad you escaped the elevator.

Melchiah

I agree. What else did they do on the sides to give the blurred effect? It looks like they added two strips of print paper on top of the sheet. Or maybe they were dodging it?

I dunno, but knowing him, he's probably developed the photos on paper, and possibly done the effect in the process. It's present in all the rest of the pics as well, with ghost images from the previous/following shot (like in the image below). It might have been a fortunate camera malfunction as well. ;)

c5thWzkl.jpg

I dunno, but knowing him, he's probably developed the photos on paper, and possibly done the effect in the process. It's present in all the rest of the pics as well, with ghost images from the previous/following shot (like in the image below). It might have been a fortunate camera malfunction as well. ;)

c5thWzkl.jpg

hahah wow that's amazing!!

AcridMeat

Banned

c5thWzkl.jpg
Oh he may be layering negatives or doing two exposures on the print itself. Man I miss doing that sort of stuff. Looks great. :) This one in particular reminds me of an old movie about a psychiatric ward/the patients there.

Melchiah

hahah wow that's amazing!!

Thanks.

Oh he may be layering negatives or doing two exposures on the print itself. Man I miss doing that sort of stuff. Looks great. :) This one in particular reminds me of an old movie about a psychiatric ward/the patients there.

Ah, I'm not really familiar with the process myself, as I've only developed photos myself once, almost twenty years ago. =) Heh, seems like the patients are high on the meds, and the beauty queen has seen better days.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Nice. Although you guys* did freak out a friend who caught the bus into the city and didn't know it was on :)

*Probably not you specifically of course.

I don't specifically recall scaring bus people! There were soooooo many zombies in town it was great! You should have been there

Dead Man

I don't specifically recall scaring bus people! There were soooooo many zombies in town it was great! You should have been there

Had a birthday party out at Tea Tree Gully. Couldn't really get out of it. From the pics I've seen on the webs it looks like it was a great turnout.

Arjen

Just got back from a trip trough Thailand and Malaysia, shitload of pics incoming.

Grand PalaceMet up with my sister and brother and law who were also in Bangkok at the time
dsc_01877yp8g.jpg

Grand Palace
dsc_0228pvqa2.jpg

Big Budha in Bangkok
dsc_0232akpfv.jpg

Night Life in Koh Samui
dsc_0269zkqf3.jpg

And relaxing the day after
dsc_0294fnpfu.jpg

Sight seeing on the island
dsc_0303oarbc.jpg

dsc_0345fzo0o.jpg

dsc_035461rmx.jpg

dsc_0374s1r16.jpg

Shady looking place in Kuala Lumpur, with amazing and cheap food.
dsc_046912qa1.jpg

Bird park in Kuala Lumpur
dsc_0492xgofx.jpg

dsc_0537euq2y.jpg

Petronas Tower
dsc_05769srhu.jpg

dsc_04091cpq6.jpg

Beach time!
dsc_0597depth.jpg

dsc_0601m6qgh.jpg

dsc_0634flp4t.jpg

Cable Car on Langkawi
dsc_0666hxq3s.jpg

dsc_0674ipqng.jpg

dsc_0682zkpav.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Arjen sensed a gap in the market after Szu said he was going to be posting fewer holiday snaps.

Great pics dude! Looks like a fun holiday.

Lucian Zombie is awesome too. ;)

Arjen

Great pictures Arjen! Your camera is a little better than mine.

Yeah, awesome pics Arjen, looks like a great trip.

Arjen sensed a gap in the market after Szu said he was going to be posting fewer holiday snaps.

Great pics dude! Looks like a fun holiday.

Lucian Zombie is awesome too. ;)

Thanks guys, it was a great time, SE Asia is really amazing. Just wish i could handle the damn Jetlag a bit better now.

Sub Zero or bust.

I found out the other day that "serious" fighting gamers apparently hate MK :(

Because they always lose to people like me in MK. Heh.
Sonya or Mileena.

I hate to admit but that's certainly the case. I sucked at it really bad, and being impaired by alcohol sure doesnt help things.

Excuses, excuses. :)

Would love to go to one of these meetups some time.

You should. They're fun. especially when they're in an arcade.

to avoid creepygaf, obviously

Nah. It just conveys my inner robot. I have boxes for every expression. [-_-]/

A friend of mine caught me off guard while eating the most delicious sandwich in all Amsterdam :)

g6QkFav.jpg

It looks like you're trying to blow that tiny house boat off course. Monster!

Geido

Aaaand it's gone... I just shaved and it felt sooo good. But it'll grow back :)

Thanks! the picture was taken at this small wooden deck on top of the Keizersgracht canal, great spot to have lunch at :D

Do you live in The Netherlands? You were also at DutchGaf right? Learning Dutch or something?

Do you live in The Netherlands? You were also at DutchGaf right? Learning Dutch or something?

Precies :D. Ik wil in dutchGAF zitten maar ik heb het de laatste tijd te druk om daar te posten. Ik heb veel nodig van Nederlands te oefenen hoewel dus ik hoop dat ik kan dat spoedig doen. :)

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
w/ Dan Savage

I asked a question during the Q&A, he gave an amazing response, I met him afterwards, we chatted for a few minutes about third-world countries, took pictures, and I ended up getting his contact info to continue our chat over coffee whenever I visit Seattle this thanksgiving. I'm on cloud 9.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
From today's seven hour mountain hike. Alone this time (dad is very ill again), had to clear my head due to some bad stuff that happened in the last two weeks. And long hike on solitary paths is the best cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom