• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capsule Hotel in Osaka:

535961_4154581283140_1144502141_n.jpg

Tim Burton Exhibit in Seoul

19204_4151285400745_169862855_n.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Still procrastinating that haircut...
and then I wonder why people confuse my gender online
I think it's the poses. You usually pose in a very feminine fashion, all cutesy, touching your mouth, playing with your hair, etc. Also, you have quite girly features, button nose, long floppy hair, etc.

Post one where you are lying sprawled on the couch, picking your nose and scratching your balls. That'll do the trick.

Edit:Ryan, those are some awesome names for your felines. Venom and Pixel, haha!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I think it's the poses. You usually pose in a very feminine fashion, all cutesy, touching your mouth, playing with your hair, etc. Also, you have quite girly features, button nose, long floppy hair, etc.

Post one where you are lying sprawled on the couch, picking your nose and scratching your balls. That'll do the trick.

Edit:Ryan, those are some awesome names for your felines. Venom and Pixel, haha!

Plus Tali is a girl's name.

Show us yr biceps dude!

Andrew.

Banned
So we're the most elite gaming forum on the interweb AND it's filled with basically all around good looking people.

NeoGAF. The site that just keeps on giving.

Ashodin

So we're the most elite gaming forum on the interweb AND it's filled with basically all around good looking people.

NeoGAF. The site that just keeps on giving.

whoever told me that all gamers are 400 lb neckbeards lied to me!

Everyone here is handsome as fuck. The women are gloriously beautiful. We just look good (or in the process of getting there)

lilltias

Where is that taken? Looks like a nice place. I'd say a bit Brad Pitt + Gosling in that.

asos is a site I always browsed on but never bought anything. Some of their stuff makes me laugh.

I'm ok with that comparison haha :) The shot is from Malmö in Sweden, where I live.

Asos is a bit hit and miss. Bought some really fine stuff from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom