• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

highrider

Banned
IMG_20130418_102813_zps7b3b4c85.jpg

Wetsanding and old roller today. Tedious but rewarding. Kinda boring process.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm ok with that comparison haha :) The shot is from Malmö in Sweden, where I live.

Asos is a bit hit and miss. Bought some really fine stuff from there.
Ah very cool!

You're right, I didn't mean to suggest it was all bad. :D

edit: Pickle is that Rolls from the 70's?

Funnily enough, Håkan Hellström is the second Swedish rockstar I heard of when I went there for my exchange after BWO. Lol at the Youtube comments.

I guess Kent and Håkan Hellström are the two contemporary artists you'd mention to someone if you want to show them some good swedish music where they actually sing in swedish. Atleast if you are in the age spam between 14 and 40. :)

My little sister really wanted to do it and I finally gave in. My eyes are beautiful with a little mascara and eyelilner.
Oh, man, my older sister's been asking me for years to let her put makeup on me. She wants to do it for shits and giggles, so I finally said yes a while back. Nothing's come of it yet, thankfully.

AcridMeat

Banned
74. It was actually a gift from sly stallone to one of our regulars. The whole car is full of sly memorabilia. Sentiment makes people spend money on maintenance nightmares like old rolls royces.
Oh wow that's pretty swank. I'll be honest I only recognized it from the few Rolls from that era that have been on Top Gear. I'm sure it was a pretty penny detailing that thing.
Does wetsanding fall under detailing?
AcridMeat, you look much better with shorter hair. It fits you well.
Thanks! :)

Dragonlife I think I'll need to have a word with your sister regarding your preferences in color and style make up.

NinjaBoiX

The trench coat. The thing I'd love to wear, but could never pull off.
You don't need to pull it off, you just need to be able to pull it open.

To expose your genitalia.

It's the perfect flashing coat see.

*patiently awaits gifs*

highrider

Banned
Oh wow that's pretty swank. I'll be honest I only recognized it from the few Rolls from that era that have been on Top Gear. I'm sure it was a pretty penny detailing that thing.
Does wetsanding fall under detailing?
Thanks! :).

No. Wetsanding to finish paint work. Detailing usually just includes machine polishing. Sometimes I wetsand on detail work but we charge more for that.

Pro

Got through the whole thread for the first time and gotta say Gaf has many a stunning lady. Guess I'm obligated to post now so as not to be a thread lurker. Here are a couple pics from a visit to Tenerife back in 2010. Don't really have any recent pics in 2013 but look pretty much the same.

aHhZGKD.jpg

And the pic I used for real pic January

daripad

Got through the whole thread for the first time and gotta say Gaf has many a stunning lady. Guess I'm obligated to post now so as not to be a thread lurker. Here are a couple pics from a visit to Tenerife back in 2010. Don't really have any recent pics in 2013 but look pretty much the same.

aHhZGKD.jpg

And the pic I used for real pic January

Oh you. Another super handsome gaffer? I cannot hold all of them lol

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Grow a beard - pretend to be a young Scott Ian. If too lazy glue on a squirrel tail.
We don't have many squirrels where I come from, unfortunately.

What band are you in?
Saudi grindcore band called Creative Waste. But my main focus at the moment is Agent Whiskers, a solo project I started last year. Starting to find some success in the video game music scene. I just need to get cracking on taking Whiskers on the road.

AHhh okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Must be one of the best feelings in the world. Very cool man!
It absolutely is! When a crowd responds positively to something you've written, no other feeling comes close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom