• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post pics of people you find attractive (56k fatally allergic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoi tsuki

Just curious to see what GAFers find attractive.

Rules: Candid, amateur shots preferred. No modelling shots, or shots which have obviously been touched up. Just pics of people like you'd see them in everyday life.

i'll start off:

girl-catadoption.jpg

Girls%20and%20women%20in%20Thailand%200027.jpg

air-hockey-girl.jpg

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
-=DoAvl=- said:
Immortality! Take it! It's YOURS!

is it wrong if i find him attractive?

I don't really understand the Brad Pitt love. Obviously, he can be in impeccable shape when he wants to be, but facially etc. he's not *exceptional*. Good looking, yes, but not really really exceptional imo. I'll come back and post some pics myself soon...prob will all be of celebs, but i'll try to find candids ;)

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Joss Stone,

Beautiful looks & hot hot voice.

If only I was 17 years younger.... :p

joss1.jpg

joss2.jpg

Freeburn.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Freeburn said:
Joss Stone,

Beautiful looks & hot hot voice.

If only I was 17 years younger.... :p

See her at Glastonbury? Pretty amazing, espeically as she's only 17.

If only I was 3 years younger...wait, that's ok!

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I hope she doesn't see this pic...then I may be in trouble. :/
Maybe not the best pic of her, but I like the hat. :p
Anyway, she's a friend of mine, and she actually works extra as an underwear model. Can you believe that?? I can. :)

DSCN0625.jpg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Where the hell am I supposed to find pictures of attractive women who aren't models on the internet?

karasu

she said amateur shots. The lady I posted is an actress/model, but that pic isn't from an elaborate photo shoot.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
MrPing1000 said:
011104_20.jpg

hmm either one of them has a really big head or the other has a really small one. The first pic looks good though

Yeah, the girl to the left seems to have a big head. Looks like it was pasted on in photoshop...maybe it's the lighting or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom