• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

President Trump's Approval Ratings Just Hit Another Low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
What can you or I do about the situation?

Be upset? What does that solve?
Get out and do something about it. Protest, call your representatives and senators, volunteer for liberal orginizations, donate to the ACLU. Shit run for local office. There's lots of things you can do. Politics do not start and end in November man.

How do these polls work? The majority of Republicans approve, but his overall approval rating is now 35%? Are Republicans a dying breed or what? How can it be so high in one area and then drop off overall? Seriously, I do not understand. If someone can clarify these polls for me.
Indipendants are a large portion of the population. Them approving or dissaproving usually breaks support one way or another, since support within a party is usually pretty stable, ad both parties genrerally have the same number of members.

zewone

I think the problem is your assumption that everyone else shares your warped view of politics. You took one step back, realized something about yourself and then just sort of assumed that everyone else shared your flaw.

Sure, maybe. Maybe I'm the only one in the history of America who's ever done that.

Cat Party

How do these polls work? The majority of Republicans approve, but his overall approval rating is now 35%? Are Republicans a dying breed or what? How can it be so high in one area and then drop off overall? Seriously, I do not understand. If someone can clarify these polls for me.
Independents disapprove of Trump to bring the rating down.

Got

Banned
I think the problem is your assumption that everyone else shares your warped view of politics. You took one step back, realized something about yourself and then just sort of assumed that everyone else shared your flaw.

this has already been explained to him but his ignorance clouds his ability to see that that is the issue. he'll keep floundering no matter how often it's pointed out because he's invested in this being a correct point of view because he had a ridiculous come-to-jesus moment in his own warped head.

Ac30

This reminds me of 2016 all over again when many days there would be a "new low" projection for trump in the electoral college, the new york times gave him a 1% chance of winning, morning joe was wondering if trump would get less EVs than alf landon, etc.

If I may ask, why do you think these aren't real? Even the IBD poll that showed him winning during the election has him at 34%

http://www.investors.com/politics/t...nquiry-obamacare-repeal-failure-ibdtipp-poll/

Boylamite

He needs to check his privilege. He apparently has the luxury to shrug off his disappointment with a "my team lost" excuse. He was able to ascend the petty partisan squabbles of the common man and see beyond it all.
Meanwhile, people are legitimately worried that they will lose basic human rights (that he takes for granted) for their religion. Or their sexual orientation. Or their skin color. People were afraid of Trump's policies literally killing them by taking away their healthcare.
But in his eyes, they're just sore losers. What these people really cared about was Hillary lost.
The gall, I swear to god.

zewone

this has already been explained to him but his ignorance clouds his ability to see that that is the issue. he'll keep floundering no matter how often it's pointed out because he's invested in this being a correct point of view.

You're out of your element, Got.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
What can you or I do about the situation?

Be upset? What does that solve?

Trumpcare didn't pass because people got upset.

His idiotic Muslim ban has died twice now because people got upset.

This whole thing really is just a game for you, this is why you think people are "sore" losers, this is real policies that negatively affect millions, telling them to not be sore is downright insulting.
You're out of your element, Got.

Dude, the only person out of their element here is you.

zewone

This whole thing really is just a game for you, this is why you think people are "sore" losers, this is real policies that negatively affect millions, telling them to not be sore is downright insulting.

Cool. Keep on fighting the good fight guys. See you guys in November 2020.

Got

Banned

gaming side is kinda easy (obviously where he spends most of his time). stepping into OT is hard. especially when you come swinging in with a tiny dick you perceive to be big and that tiny dick is covered in a sheen of ignorance.

Accepting the lesser of two evils is the modus operandi of America.

I would argue it's the M.O. of all sentient beings. Unless, of course, you can control time and space.

Welcome to being an adult; sometimes the Universe provides undesirable choices. Sometimes you get the heel of a loaf, rather than all of it, or even half. If you want to change the rules, you have to win, first

Sure, maybe. Maybe I'm the only one in the history of America who's ever done that.

z_DvsmkZTFH4mLGoJxMVQR74Fhw=.gif

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Cool. Keep on fighting the good fight guys. See you guys in November 2020.

2018 is a huge deal, as well as day to day things. Sticking your fingers in your ears and ignoring the issues doesn't mean they go away.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Well, this was another exciting "Trump dropped a point" in popularity thread. See you all next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom