• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Me said:
And to think, this may not even be the worst of it.

I think the rest of the GOP know that this is only going to get worse now and have signalled the big Red Alert button.

Trump is going to try to go "yuge" tomorrow with his attacks on Clinton. He's going to try to make it all about Bill, and how bad the Clintons are etc. I wont be shocked if he tries to accuse Hillary of cheating etc too. The problem is he's going to be swinging at air, while Clinton waits for the perfect moment to press the trap door.

Trump only has one out, and even then, it's damage mitigation. He has to use contrition and try to say he's a changed person since he decided to run for office. Of course Clinton can use pretty much his entire campaign against him, but at least if he sounds half genuine he can paint Clinton as being mean and ignoring an honest attempt to draw a line and move forward.

Instead, we all know what's going to happen. He's going to go full Trump, and in his head, fighting accusations of sexism and a lack of respect for women means that he has to respond in a completely disrespectful way towards Clinton and other women. He'll say that anyone saying he has been sexist are lying, he's the least sexist person ever and his actions just show how his involvement with women is just empowering them to be awesome, like him.

This campaign may be over by Monday morning if he goes full Trump. There's very little now to stop him, especially if Pence has effectively told him that he's done with him this weekend, and Conway, his current moderating force has went "Fuck this shit", leaving the lunatics again to run the asylum.

This debate is going to be fun.

Holy shit. I wasn't wrong when I said the above was I?

We are at total Trump everyone, abandon ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom