• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's fun to dunk on everything trump says but that "he would be alive if I was in charge" garbage broke me emotionally. I can't deal with this subhuman piece of shit anymore. Fuck him and everyone who supports him

ezrarh

Trump's doing better than his supporters could have ever hoped. He's sniping at her with short one liners. They're childish and brain dead, but those qualities describe his supporters. They're loving this. Luckily, he's becoming a bigger piece of shit every time he opens his mouth, and I hope undecideds are repulsed by him.

Unfortunately undecideds are also dumb.

Trump's doing better than his supporters could have ever hoped. He's sniping at her with short one liners. They're childish and brain dead, but those qualities describe his supporters. They're loving this. Luckily, he's becoming a bigger piece of shit every time he opens his mouth, and I hope undecideds are repulsed by him.

His supporters don't matter any more. We are long past that point. If his supporters are loving this, that means everyone else (you know, the people that actually matter if he wants to be President) are finding it repulsive.

Opto

Banned
Trump's face perked up when he heard there have been Muslims have been in the country since George Washington, like he didn't know that.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

The hope is those in the middle are smart enough to say "Wooooooaaaahhh there, Trump's lost it." Nutcases alone aren't enough for Trump to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom