• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Presidential Debate #2 |Washington University| Grab me right in the Ken Bone

Who won?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

63532089.jpg
Fuck off with this shit, however terrible you think Hillary is, she's a Saint compared to Trump.

DirtyLarry

It's official. This is the lowest moment in time I have personally witnessed for American society overall, and there are plenty to choose from. However in my own lifetime, 4 centuries worth, I cannot think of any other time where I was so worried for the future.

Let's go ahead and admit Hillary has some major stains on her record. Let's go ahead and admit we all wish we had someone else to choose. Let's go ahead and admit all of that for the sake of an argument that is just going in circles as Trump's supporters will not accept otherwise.

That still does not change the fact that even if Hillary is hopefully elected, we still had fellow Americans that thought a scumbag-failed businessman-charlatan Reality TV star who is the textbook definition of sociopath whom also has proven he has nothing but disdain and disrespect for all other people except the .1% white male was somehow a viable candidate for President Of The United States.

It is just mind boggling.

"Worst Presidential Candidates in History." Okay again. Let's go ahead and admit that as well for the sake of argument.

I will concede to all of the above and more if need be if that is what gets people to admit Trump does not even belong in the conversation.

But nope. Even with all of that said, you still have people supporting Trump.

It is the equivalent of knowing you need open heart surgery and thinking it is not only okay but somehow normal to hire your mechanic because he talks about heart surgery. It lacks any common sense whatsoever and that is what scares me the absolute most.

What the fuck has happened this year?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
She dodged the question. Tim Kaine actually had a similar question with a good answer

Gorillaz

Cyber talks

I'm wondering if they will go further into the USA Russia relationship right now since Syria talks are in the shitter

SoulUnison

Banned
That was two-different styles of really, really transparent deflection back-to-back.

Really disappointing answer.

"Let me tell you about a fantastic movie I watched and also Russia is doing things... What was the question?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom