• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Price drops for Onimusha 3: Demon Siege & Onimusha: Blade Warriors

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Both games dropped in price today. EB is now selling Onimusha 3 for $39.99. Onimusha: Blade Warriors now goes for $29.99.

Price should be in effect everywhere.

Edit: Forgot to mention Resident Evil Outbreak now goes for $39.99, too.

cvxfreak

Jesus Onimusha 3's a fantastic game. It would have been worth it if it were $399.99. Well, maybe not, but at $50 it was worth every penny.

Brofist

After just finishing Onimusha 3, I would say it's definately not a $9.99 game... but dropping the price to $39.99 is lame

Kudie

I'm enticed by Onimusha 3. I would just like to know that since the game is now fully 3-D, has this really changed the gameplay drastically? Is it more like DMC now? Not that this would be a bad thing. :D

cvxfreak

Its a much smoother action game than Onimusha 2 - and with the Jacques dynamic, its also more fun and varied. Its also much faster paced. The game works extremely well and is a beautiful looking game too.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Meier said:
Got burned on Onimusha 2's price.. will wait until it's $10-15 or so before I bite the bullet.

I paid $10 for Oni2 and still haven't finished it. I bought it almost exactly a year ago too. :|

Top Bottom