• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS, I Love You- Greg Miller's new PlayStation Podcast

Coda

I think the problem is, he couldn't even have the empathy to admit he was wrong, regardless if it was a joke or not. He could have added context by posting a picture of him in a red shirt and maybe mentioning his wife was working. Or he could of just said "Hey, was meant as a joke. Was tasteless, sorry to those who it offended". But instead he wants to call people humorless sacks of shit. People are imperfect by nature and will do things wrong, but just like, be the adult and own up to your mistakes and people will be more understanding.

I totally agree.

Alanah has become one of IGN's best personalities and podcasters for sure! Current Beyond's structure of having 4 people on continues to highlight one of the weaknesses of PSILY in that there simply aren't enough voices and opinions to keep the discussion interesting. You can usually anticipate what Greg and Colin are going to say about a topic before it's even said.

It's sad seeing what has happened to the Kinda Funny community. It started off as one of the most positive on the internet.

Did the new Beyond get better? I've been listening to Beyond since the episode hundreds but the New Beyond was a real bummer. Gave it a chance for like 4 months but it became a real shit show of a podcast. They can't stay on topic, they keep talking over each other and barely talk about Playstation. Have they improved or what?

Servbot24

Banned
And it'll be the same, the vocal minority who want to be offended will be offended, everyone else wont care.

These things get drawn out due to people being upset that someone was offended. If it was just someone saying they didn't like Colin's tweet,it could be that either he would ignore them or apologize and it would end. Unfortunately, Colin attacked the people who didn't like his tweet, his brittle little snowflake fans can't handle that someone didn't like something that Colin said, and it went from there.

Zukkoyaki

Did the new Beyond get better? I've been listening to Beyond since the episode hundreds but the New Beyond was a real bummer. Gave it a chance for like 4 months but it became a real shit show of a podcast. They can't stay on topic, they keep talking over each other and barely talk about Playstation. Have they improved or what?
I think it has improved immensely. And I say that as someone who didn't like the new Beyond at first either. Andrew Goldfarb coming back helps a looooot. It's not much of a PlayStation podcast anymore but it's more focused than it used to be.

Jennipeg

Much better, this weeks episode was really good, Persona, Mass Effect and Lost Legacy talk. It was Terri, Alanah, Max and Goldfarb this week. I really like Terri so its always good when she pops up on a podcast.

I missed what happened. Colin leaving KF, or people wanting him to? What tweet did Colin make (I'm assuming it got deleted)? Please don't tell me it's this one, "Ah. Peace and quiet.#ADayWithoutAWoman"

I don't think I can take the level of cringe if this is what the huge outcry is for. :\

Also is Colin going to possibly go into politics? Just saw here and then went on his twitter to see Glen Beck is having him on and he was on Rubin's show as well? I'm assuming he's going to do both KF and possibly go more into politics and people just want him out. I want someone to tldr what the fuck happened. -_-

I gave it more time than you, 2-3 times as much but it was pretty terrible compared to how it used to be. I do agree with some that Colin seems too much of an oldmanyellingatclouds.gif compared to how he was at Beyond, I just get the impression he doesn't love games as much as he used to despite still being interesting to listen to.

I think it has improved immensely. And I say that as someone who didn't like the new Beyond at first either. Andrew Goldfarb coming back helps a looooot. It's not much of a PlayStation podcast anymore but it's more focused than it used to be.

Ooo is he a regular now? That really bugged me when he came back to IGN but only came on Beyond as an occasional guest considering he was one of the OG crew.

Weetrick

I missed what happened. Colin leaving KF, or people wanting him to? What tweet did Colin make (I'm assuming it got deleted)? Please don't tell me it's this one, "Ah. Peace and quiet.#ADayWithoutAWoman"

I don't think I can take the level of cringe if this is what the huge outcry is for. :

People are tired of Colin trolling the internet and fracturing his website's fanbase.

Bolivar687

Banned

I don't think I can take the level of cringe if this is what the huge outcry is for. :

Unfortunately it is.

XandBosch

I don't think I can take the level of cringe if this is what the huge outcry is for. :\

It was that, plus a follow-up tweet about how anyone who didn't find it funny was a humourless sack of shit. Couple that with Colin's fans jumping down the throats of anyone who was offended, toss in a #IStandWithColin trend, Tim and Greg tweeting disapproval messages on twitter and you've got yourself a bonafide disaster.

Yeah, he did great in his interview videos this week. I don't get why he turns around and shits it all up on Twitter though.

Shits it all up on Twitter?

One tweet and people go nuts over a joke. I hope no one ever watches stand up comedy. Then they'd really have so much material to rage about for the sake of raging.

wiibomb

I'm not even a fan of KF and I know how Colin has been throwing enough shit to make a tantrum of the community every time, this tweet is one of many he has made in the past making "jokes" that are very sensitive and often times, out of touch.

this is like, an outburst of many things building over time.

Five

Banned
Much better, this weeks episode was really good, Persona, Mass Effect and Lost Legacy talk. It was Terri, Alanah, Max and Goldfarb this week. I really like Terri so its always good when she pops up on a podcast.

Yeah, she's great. I asked Max on Twitter about trying to get her, Alanah and other women on the podcast more often, and he seemed to agree that it should be done.

Initially when KF broke away I listened to PSILY instead of Beyond, but it's amazing how quickly the lack of diverse opinions soured me on the show. I think they underestimated the value of the ever-rotating third chair.

People are tired of Colin trolling the internet and fracturing his website's fanbase.
People online are generally whiny and tired of everything, so this doesn't actually mean anything. It's the internet. I feel like even I'm more whiny on the internet than real life :S

Can't believe people got sensitive over something so small. I don't know if the proper reaction is to laugh or facepalm over the theatrics. Didn't know Greg apologized for it and Colin's fans started a royal rumble with people who disapprove. I'm guessing this turned into left and right bullshit that we see so much of one side being sensitive to everything and the other side being dicks while yelling freedom of speech? Lord knows we don't see this obnoxious activity when it comes to politics, thank goodness we get the video games outlook of it. :S

Probably hindsight not to say the sack of humorless shits part. Feels like he was antagonizing the people getting angry on purpose there. :|

I'm not even a fan of KF and I know how Colin has been throwing enough shit to make a tantrum of the community every time, this tweet is one of many he has made in the past making "jokes" that are very sensitive and often times, out of touch.

this is like, an outburst of many things building over time.
I don't use twitter much so I don't know how much he pisses people off. That tweet is not insensitive though, it's a joke that sensitive people get whiny about. Probably a good idea to not pander to people who have emotional meltdowns over anything and not take them seriously. The amount of horrific things I say to my close friends and vice versa (including girls who hit me right back with it) makes this seem like a compliment.

Initially when KF broke away I listened to PSILY instead of Beyond, but it's amazing how quickly the lack of diverse opinions soured me on the show. I think they underestimated the value of the ever-rotating third chair.
I've been asking for the rotating 3rd chair for so long

doctor-who-rain-sad.gif

This post explains a lot of peoples thought's really well:

Colin was being a troll, which is behaviour that I find repugnant. He's been getting worse in this regard for some time.

He could've made any joke about any subject. If the intent of it is to shit stir, hurt feelings and cause the shitstorm that he knew it would - it's a gross thing to do that should absolutely be called out. This was simply the straw that broke the camel's back.

We're not talking about someone being persecuted or their cutting edge comedy being censored. As has been said, "worse" things have been said on their show.

It's not about his politics, he's done fine for years (if controversially) despite his conservative views. It's about him constantly goading a section of his audience and peers that he doesn't feel in line with, fully aware of the response he'll get. It's spiteful and immature, and antithetical both to Kinda Funny's ethos and his own calls for reasonable discussion.

So no, I don't think many people were genuinely offended by the literal content of the joke, rather the purpose behind it. People aren't stupid, and neither is Colin. Everyone knows why this went down how it did and could have seen this coming a mile off.

The only people making it solely about "offence" are those wanting to make it an issue of PC gone mad to make people who don't like Colinms behaviour seem hysterical. The issue is trolls fucking suck and make the internet a worse place to be.

Jennipeg

Yeah, she's great. I asked Max on Twitter about trying to get her, Alanah and other women on the podcast more often, and he seemed to agree that it should be done.

That would be great!

We don't get to hear much from Terri at the moment because the movie podcast is on hiatus (for reasons beyond me) I was sad when Roth Cornet left, but Terri was a great replacement on Keeping it Reel.

Also yes, I have never enjoyed PSILY as much as old Beyond because of that. I've wanted them to get someone else in for a long time.

wiibomb

I don't use twitter much so I don't know how much he pisses people off. That tweet is not insensitive though, it's a joke that sensitive people get whiny about. Probably a good idea to not pander to people who have emotional meltdowns over anything and take them seriously. The amount of horrific things I say to my close friends and vice versa (including girls who hit me right back with it) makes this seem like a compliment.

but.. it is very insensitive, it is on a very important day of women telling a joke about how he is better without the woman on his side.

I could take it lightly and just laugh at it like nothing, but I do not like to normalize these jokes because that attitude is quite dangerous in an age where Trump was elected president and many people have come out to throw hate. I really don't want to normalize these attitudes, I prefer they don't happen at all even if they are supposed to be considered funny but instead cause this tantrum.

I mean, look at the community, this isn't right at all, even if it supposed to be "funny."

EDIT: BTW, what you say to your close persons are very different to what you say to anyone else, would you be ok if I say you: "FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT, I DON'T WANT YOUR POINT OF VIEW!" and that was supposed to be a joke I make to my close friends? context is very important in these situations and twitter is extremely bad on this, that is why these things are taken at face value.

Five

Banned
People online are generally whiny and tired of everything, so this doesn't actually mean anything. It's the internet.

Can't believe people got sensitive over something so small. I don't know if the proper reaction is to laugh or facepalm over the theatrics. Didn't know Greg apologized for it and Colin's fans started a royal rumble with people who disapprove. I'm guessing this turned into left and right bullshit that we see so much of one side being sensitive to everything and the other side being dicks while yelling freedom of speech? Lord knows we don't see this obnoxious activity when it comes to politics, thank goodness we get the video games outlook of it. :S

Probably hindsight not to say the sack of humorless shits part. Feels like he was antagonizing the people getting angry on purpose there. :|

You have to understand that this isn't an isolated incident. People know who Colin Moriarty is. They know that he likes to rile people up. They know that he likes to play the victim. He gets off on offending people because he thinks it's a joke. Time and time again Colin has demonstrated that he doesn't understand how privileged he is, why that affects his perceptions of the way the world works, and how he's lucky to have the position he does.

Colin before this has stated that women should be the ones standing up for women's rights, which is fucked up enough, but he won't even be consistent and give us the chance to do that. The first thing he thought to do on the day when we women were standing up for our rights was to make a mockery of it using the most banal, overplayed, inaccurate sexist remark he could think of.

That's why it's not just a harmless slightly sexist joke. It's a clear indication of how he only pays lip service to social justice where it suits him, and doesn't have any internal consistency.

sasliquid

And it'll be the same, the vocal minority who want to be offended will be offended, everyone else wont care.

Yes all people who were upset did so on purpose. Absolutely no one happened to be annoyed by his comment.

This is the bullshit the "right" wants. To label also criticism of sexism and racism as "outrage" and "attacks of free speech" when in actually they're are just defending pre existing inequality

People online are generally whiny and tired of everything, so this doesn't actually mean anything. It's the internet.

I think the vast majority were more annoyed with his very obvious attempt at trolling than his joke. He posts something "edgy" and then calls people "humorless sacks of shit" when I think he got the exact response he expected. He loves acting like a victim. This is habitual behavior from him.

Then he pulls out of an appearance, starts posting flags from the Revolution and then schedules to appear on Glenn Beck of all people.

Greg posting an "apology" that was meaningless when it nakedly meant nothing as Colin obviously didn't agree with it. Rest of KF has been taking heat and he could have easily put a stop to it if he wanted to.

hawk2025

Yes all people who were upset did so on purpose. Absolutely no one happened to be annoyed by his comment.

This is the bullshit the "right" wants. To label also criticism of sexism and racism as "outrage" and "attacks of free speech" when in actually they're are just defending pre existing inequality

Precisely.

Say stupid shit ->
Lash out at anyone that dares disagree with said stupid shit ->
Play the victim

We've all seen the playbook.

Y'all think you are clever throwing the word "outrage" around, but in fact you are just showing your ass.

Jonboy

I bet Greg will mention that they understand why people are mad and try to tone down the political talk and that'll be that

You guys now speculating that Colin is leaving to become a political video maker or whatever have spent too much time in this thread, kinda like how Brad has been "leaving" Giant Bomb for the past 10 years
Lol. I think I have 2 posts in this thread since it blew up. When Colin himself says politics is his first love, I think it's a fair question to ask.

That's not a knock or a slight toward him at all. I'm a fan of their's and have followed them for years. I'm simply wondering if he may be happier doing something focused on politics. That's all.

That tweet is not insensitive though, it's a joke that sensitive people get whiny about.

That is the very definition of insensitive.

If you're not sensitive then obviously nothing will be upsetting to you ever. If you don't have the ability to sense emotions or have the ability to feel anything, then yeah, obviously you become oblivious to hatred, pain, suffering, and lack the ability to feel any kind of empathy towards anything.

Insensitive people, like yourself and your hero Colin, may think this puts you above the rest of the people in the world who can feel emotions, but it really just actually leads to a cold lonely existence, and good on you, if that's what you want to live like, but most decent people would rather be able to feel something and express empathy towards others.

Maligna

Banned
Insensitive people, like yourself and your hero Colin, may think this puts you above the rest of the people in the world who can feel emotions, but it really just actually leads to a cold lonely existence, and good on you, if that's what you want to live like, but most decent people would rather be able to feel something and express empathy towards others.

Well said.

If you're not sensitive then obviously nothing will be upsetting to you ever. If you don't have the ability to sense emotions or have the ability to feel anything, then yeah, obviously you become oblivious to hatred, pain, suffering, and lack the ability to feel any kind of empathy towards anything.

Empathy for some people just isn't a strong natural thing, I know because I'm one of those people who just doesn't naturally get drawn to things in an emotional sense. It's something I look to sometimes and wish I did have more of in certain instances but it's just not something you can flick on like a switch and demeaning people and assuming how they are because they can't just naturally feel as strong towards things as you might or others here (or wherever) might seems like a pretty pathetic way of looking at people imo and doesn't at all seem constructive.

Empathy for some people just isn't a strong natural thing, I know because I'm one of those people who just doesn't naturally get drawn to things in an emotional sense. It's something I look to sometimes and wish I did have more of in certain instances but it's just not something you can flick on like a switch and demeaning people and assuming how they are because they can't just naturally feel as strong towards things as you might or others here (or wherever) might seems like a pretty pathetic way of looking at people imo and doesn't at all seem constructive.

So, you really feel nothing? Because that's what I'm talking about. You've never been in a relationship, where you've said "I love you", or even thought it? When you heard about the WTC falling, you didn't care? If you saw your dog, or mother, or best friend get brutally murdered in front of you, you wouldn't feel anything?

I'm just saying, if that's the case, seriously, get help. I'm not knocking you. If that is your natural instinct, to feel nothing, you should probably go talk to someone. Empathy is something people are born with, and lack thereof is something that needs to be learned, and can be unlearned if you put in the effort. It's not normal is all I'm saying. I hope that is more constructive.

tuxfool

Banned

No but then you can be mindful of your position. Ultimately if you're not, then you're essentially training yourself for lightweight sociopathy.

Yeah but it's not one extreme or another, you can have empathy and shrug off a comment that the end of the day a lot of men agree with or women joke about themselves. Just because the poster above you're talking about saw no big deal about, that doesn't equate to everything you're talking about. "Your hero" "you will live a lonely life" c'mon man you can't really believe that. I respect women, but I didn't get aghast at the comment. Yeah you can say "well then you will have to deal with people thinking you're shitty" which also means nothing. Because the people who know me, know I'm not some sexist asshole.

I think people need to come terms with two things
1)Half the country you live in (wherever that may be)don't agree with you on a lot of things
2)You could disagree on something with out being a sexist/alt right/nazi gamergate sloth. (no disrespect to real sloths they're cute)

I've listened to these two for a long time, I plan on continuing to listen to them, and I don't think Twitter Pressure is going to come between them. People may not be happy with that, but that's life.

Come Tuesdsy, if he apologizes, then great, if he doesn't, no sweat off my back. As long as I continue to get content I'm happy.

So, you really feel nothing? Because that's what I'm talking about. Insensitive people. People who lack the ability to sense pain, suffering, happiness, joy, sadness,etc. You've never been in a relationship, where you've said "I love you", or even thought it? When you heard about the WTC falling, you didn't care? If you saw your dog, or mother, or best friend get brutally murdered in front of you, you wouldn't feel anything?

I'm just saying, if that's the case, seriously, get help. I'm not knocking you. If that is your natural instinct, to feel nothing, you should probably go talk to someone. Empathy is something people are born with, and lack thereof is something that needs to be learned, and can be unlearned if you put in the effort. It's not normal is all I'm saying. I hope that is more constructive.

Yeah but it's not one extreme or another, you can have empathy and shrug off a comment that the end of the day a lot of men agree with or women joke about themselves.

I was replying to an EXTREME comment saying that the tweet was not insensitive and only sensitive people would be sensitive to the "joke", and I'm just saying that yes, only sensitive people are sensitive. There is no argument to be had there, but if you're going to make that argument, then I'll argue the opposite that insensitive people are, by the same toke, insensitive.

So, you really feel nothing? Because that's what I'm talking about. You've never been in a relationship, where you've said "I love you", or even thought it? When you heard about the WTC falling, you didn't care? If you saw your dog, or mother, or best friend get brutally murdered in front of you, you wouldn't feel anything?

Not sure asking about the most horrific things (which I would obv lol, that's what makes it silly) that could happen is at all a good way of tackling whether a person is going to be empathetic in other certain scenarios like what started this and what it's snowballed into, which has really bled in to a lot of other areas and become more broad than just a shitty joke or the retort (clearly a lot of pent up frustration and hate from other social issues from both sides)

Who's to say what the right and wrong way to think and feel about things are tho? How can anyone think that they know enough to be an authority on that? Someone can be less empathetic and more logical and find different avenues of a conversation than someone who's going to be emotionally struck by something and led by biases (well both ways of thinking can be guilty of that), both are going to be flawed in ways but also find ways to look at things the other might not have.

I'm kind of going off track a bit but yeh, it pains me to see people so heavy handed in what's right and wrong without stepping back and thinking about the limitations of what they might know, that's not directed at you btw, just a general annoyance I have about how people get to think the way they do.

Osiris397

Banned
The thing that's annoying is that he didn't have to say shit about women's day.

He's not a woman, doesn't write or comment on social issues I don't even think he was recording a show that day. I guess he wanted to make sure everybody knows he's an asshole when it comes to anything and everything that doesn't shelter and protect his perspective on how society is working.

It's not as if listening to him rant on supporting the over-privileged trump supporters squaring up family values and grabbing pussies somehow would have you believe his opinion was different than the crass, genuinely offensive joke he made. It's not as if you really thought he was capable of making an effort evaluate things from a different perspective after his rant on Horizon like GG were doing women and people of color a favor by even including them in a way that wasn't completely demeaning and complete misrepresentation, but damn NO ONE NEEDED TO SEE THAT SHIT FROM HIM.

I'm kind of going off track a bit but yeh,.

yep...again...just saying "Insensitive" = no Sensitivity = no empathy. I don't peg you as that. I'm not saying there's a "right and wrong", but it is normal to have feelings, and to dismiss people who have feelings as being "whiny" (as the person I was replying to did), is abnormal.

One thing I do think is he shouldn't be doing that Glenn Beck show until after the next PS I Love You, I understand it must be exciting for him but I can't see it helping the situation that is already a hot mess.

MisterMac

Again for the cheap seats: It wasn't "just a joke". Colin clearly wasn't just "trying to be silly". He wasn't "taken out of context because it's Twitter.". Nor is the content of the joke "women are loud" the major part of the issue.

People know Colin's behavior and his opinions. There are hundreds of hours from him online. His comment, paired with the hashtag were clearly not just him trying to have a little "teehee". It was him expressing his disdain and disrespect for a Women's Movement that he likely believes is pointless. His girlfriend's comments about the Strike and his comments about the March back this up. Even more so when you consider his history and his stances. Rather than say so, he hides his comment behind "a joke" so he can play the victim. He thought it would be a safe and consequence free way to belittle the Strike.

Next: people are not "offended". They aren't "triggered". They aren't whining and they aren't outraged. They are looking at someone's behavior that could most generously be described as trolling and saying he's being a troll/jerk. And his response was to call them sacks of shit.

Finally the comparison to Colin's tweets (which cannot be and should not be expected to be viewed in a vacuum) from someone whose chosen profession is to push his opinions to stand up comedian routines is beyond asinine. Stand up happens in a club, where the atmosphere and expectation is humor. Colin's choice to post his comment using that hashtag is akin to someone going to a Woman's March with a loudspeaker and telling them to go back to the kitchen.

The fault lies with Colin, because he would have diminished a lot of the backlash simply by tweeting any kind of positive or appreciative comment to women in his life or that he looks up to. Even saying "Thanks to my mom" would likely have given him enough of a sense of basic humanity that his "joke" could perhaps be viewed less harshly despite IMO it's clear intentions. But no, Colin lashes out like a cornered animal rather than cede even an inch that saying sometime slightly positive about women on International Women's Day

Tldr; The content of the joke isn't what provoked people to call Colin out. His choice to pair it with the hashtag when combined with a repeating pattern of behavior clearly display an intent to belittle and undermine a women's movement did. Reacting to Colin's blatantly trollish behavior and inconsiderate actions is not being outraged, it's simply calling a spade a spade.

hawk2025

Again for the cheap seats: It wasn't "just a joke". Colin clearly wasn't just "trying to be silly". He wasn't "taken out of context because it's Twitter.". Nor is the content of the joke "women are loud" the major part of the issue.

People know Colin's behavior and his opinions. There are hundreds of hours from him online. His comment, paired with the hashtag were clearly not just him trying to have a little "teehee". It was him expressing his disdain and disrespect for a Women's Movement that he likely believes is pointless. His girlfriend's comments about the Strike and his comments about the March back this up. Even more so when you consider his history and his stances. Rather than say so, he hides his comment behind "a joke" so he can play the victim. He thought it would be a safe and consequence free way to belittle the Strike.

Next: people are not "offended". They aren't "triggered". They aren't whining and they aren't outraged. They are looking at someone's behavior that could most generously be described as trolling and saying he's being a troll/jerk. And his response was to call them sacks of shit.

Finally the comparison to Colin's tweets (which cannot be and should not be expected to be viewed in a vacuum) from someone whose chosen profession is to push his opinions to stand up comedian routines is beyond asinine. Stand up happens in a club, where the atmosphere and expectation is humor. Colin's choice to post his comment using that hashtag is akin to someone going to a Woman's March with a loudspeaker and telling them to go back to the kitchen.

The fault lies with Colin, because he would have diminished a lot of the backlash simply by tweeting any kind of positive or appreciative comment to women in his life or that he looks up to. Even saying "Thanks to my mom" would likely have given him enough of a sense of basic humanity that his "joke" could perhaps be viewed less harshly despite IMO it's clear intentions. But no, Colin lashes out like a cornered animal rather than cede even an inch that saying sometime slightly positive about women on International Women's Day

Tldr; The content of the joke isn't what provoked people to call Colin out. His choice to pair it with the hashtag when combined with a repeating pattern of behavior clearly display an intent to belittle and undermine a women's movement did. Reacting to Colin's blatantly trollish behavior and inconsiderate actions is not being outraged, it's simply calling a spade a spade.

Excellent post.

I'm amazed that this keeps going over people's heads, and we keep getting a legion of people calling out "outrage".

No one's outraged, no one's hysterical. The fact that you see someone wanting to confront a sexist joke (or more precisely, also calling out the obvious victim-playing cycle that Colin was going for) as an outraged, irrational individual says more about you than about them.

This is the voice of outrage.

Complain all you want, when you're out to punish someone (which people did, by pulling out of their patreons) that's when it turns into pitchforks rather than discussion.

People are allowed to complain about his joke, but we should be allowed to show disillusionment and annoyance at how often they do, Just as he's allowed to tell his dad joke.

Honestly, I don't get the point of this. His joke was so vanilla, and he's not a prominent figure at all.

wanting people to be held accountable for their actions is outrage? so to completely avoid "outrage culture" we should just allow every single person to do whatever they want without consequence

taking responsibility for what you've done != punishment, and people not wanting to financially support someone who they disagree with is not equivalent to grabbing a pitchfork

the only people i've seen grab pitchforks are doing so in colin's defence

graybot

In the middle of watching Colin's interview with Jason schreier from kotaku. It's a fantastic interview, an excellent guest and he is great host. It has to be said.

But Jesus, I couldn't help laugh at the moment when Jason mentions the YouTube guy pewdiepie and his army of fans attacking people on social media on his behalf.

I think this was recorded two weeks ago, and now the exact same thing has happened on the behalf of Colin moriarty

Also Colin's issue with games journalism at present is a bit of a slap to IGN. I wonder if that has caused some friction with his ex colleagues?

Maximo

source.gif

Five

Banned
In the middle of watching Colin's interview with Jason schreier from kotaku. It's a fantastic interview, an excellent guest and he is great host. It has to be said.

But Jesus, I couldn't help laugh at the moment when Jason mentions the YouTube guy pewdiepie and his army of fans attacking people on social media on his behalf.

I think this was recorded two weeks ago, and now the exact same thing has happened on the behalf of Colin moriarty

Also Colin's issue with games journalism at present is a bit of a slap to IGN. I wonder if that has caused some friction with his ex colleagues?

No, don't you see, it's okay to dogpile and harass people when you're right!

Top Bottom