• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Plus Essential Games Announced For August - Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach and Ender Lilies

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

Dazraell

Already have Skywalker Saga and other titles are not my thing. That said, players who doesn't have Skywalker Saga are for a treat. Great game

bitbydeath

I think I've come to realize that I solely have this sub for cloud saves only now... Which is horse shit.
Why? You could just sub again when you’re planning on moving to PS5 Pro / PS6. Cloud saves aren’t useful outside of that limited window.

Švejk

Banned
Why? You could just sub again when you’re planning on moving to PS5 Pro / PS6. Cloud saves aren’t useful outside of that limited window.
It's more of a peace of mind backup in case my PS5 shit's the bed out of nowhere. I could do it manually, but that's a bit of a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

Barakov

People have been talking up Ender Lillies, so I'll check it out. I have no interest in another Lego game and zoomer meme trash.

Fbh

Gold Member
Not the worst month.
Might play some Lego Star Wars with my nephew. And I've heard great things about Ender Lilies.

Top Bottom