• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS2 Wild Arms: the 4th Detonator HP opened

neo2046

http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/wa4/

one of the 2 big SCEJ announcements??

logo.jpg

spec.gif

Vargas

Now if only the next announcement was for Twisted Metal 6. Yes I know it will not happen it is just a dream of mine.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wario64 said:
Meh, I don't like Wild Arms. NICO PLEASE

No kidding, I've found it very difficult to play Wild Arms 3 for more than 30 minutes. The game just isn't fun...and the really weird thing is I liked Wild Arms 2.

No loss on WA3 though, I got it for $5. ;)

Vargas

Grizzlyjin said:
No kidding, I've found it very difficult to play Wild Arms 3 for more than 30 minutes. The game just isn't fun...and the really weird thing is I liked Wild Arms 2.

No loss on WA3 though, I got it for $5. ;)

That is weird. I found it a chore to play through Wild Arms 2 yet found Wild Arms 3 to be great. It was probably because I hated Ashley.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Vargas said:
That is weird. I found it a chore to play through Wild Arms 2 yet found Wild Arms 3 to be great. It was probably because I hated Ashley.

I get that all the time. Everyone hated Wild Arms 2, yet I loved it. Then people said WA3 was a step up, and I found it boring. I suppose it would be more fair to finish WA3 before I write it off in my mind as crap...but I just can't stand playing it. I don't even remember where I stopped. And I hate all the characters except for Virginia.

Another Code F is supposed to be a full on sequel to WA1 (or tather, Alter Code F, the part 1 remake). That seems kind of up in the air based on the new title.

I found WA3 pretty boring and gave up on it, but WA1 was quite a lot of fun. Part 2, well, it has the some of the worst grammar I've seen outside of Zero Wing.

demi

So I assume those silhouettes are just the new characters? Because they really don't look like the original cast.

Grizzlyjin

Defensor said:
When is Alter Code being released here with it's Hdd support?

Yep, Agetec is keeping the HDD support.

EDIT: Zat damn moogle beat me to ze punch!

jarrod

Banned
Crazymoogle said:
Another Code F is supposed to be a full on sequel to WA1 (or tather, Alter Code F, the part 1 remake). That seems kind of up in the air based on the new title.
It's likely this is what became of Another Code F imo.

I enjoyed the first game, but it felt like it had no soul. The abysmal translation only made that worse.I would like the series much more if it had no combat where there are puzzles and if it used the Western motif to a greater extent.

I keep hoping that each new game will be the one to make the series great.

Shouta

The first game's translation wasn't bad. WA2's translation was horrid though.

I loved WA3 and I really liked Alter Code F so I'm looking forward to 4th Detonator.

Top Bottom