• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Launch Thread [Thread being archived 1/1/14]

Strider

1.5 update is 323 MBs. Downloaded and installed fine.

Nice. And I'm just joking about being upset. Awesome you guys get it early and can enjoy it!

And that's great about the update. Did you monitor just how fast it downloaded and can you compare that to your PS3 speeds? I know you probably just want to play your PS4 but this is really all I want to know before Friday.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
based taco bell
iBvdApA.jpg

Cheska

I don't know if it's already been mentioned, but Gamestop.com still has some bundles available. Just bought a Killzone Bundle for my brother a few minutes ago. I know it's significantly more, but at least it comes with a year of PS+ and you can always sell the extra controller to help with the price. Total was about $634 with CA tax and 1 day shipping.

On another note, still waiting for my fiancees launch edition to ship from Amazon ._.

Petrie

Banned
why not play the game and see if YOU like it?

Because my time and money are both limited, meaning I can't afford to take chances on something poorly reviewed in an over-saturated genre. If you have a larger budget of time or money, then you likely have reason to keep it. I'll barely have time for Battlefield and Blacklight as it is.

Mifune

Mehmber
Well, looks like it will be Killzone and AC4 for me. I'm iffy on KZ because of the reviews and I'm not a big FPS fan but every console needs a showcase game. Hope to hear some GAF impressions of all the games in the next couple days.

Mr.Fresh

Was trying to choose between Knack and ass creed. I think I know what I'm choosing now. Lol. O well still have Killzone, Battlefield and. 2k.

spwolf

pretty much everything i have read so far on PS4 was awesome.

Damn it, now i have to go cross border and hunt for some in Austria or Italy.

Hopefully they all cancel their preorders :)

btkadams

are pictures and videos that you record with the share button super compressed like how they are with the ps vita screenshot feature?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You can't access them via usb. It was around 225KB for a 1080p shot, so yeah they're probably super compressed.

Top Bottom