• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

sono

Gold Member
65kv8s9j.gif

cabin crew prepare for landing

Cakeboxer

Gold Member
It'd be fun if they had a pool of like 10,000 random Playstation questions, and you had to answer at least 5 correctly before you could get into line.
They should have offered it to their top trophy, revenue, oldest or whatever customers who really deserve it.

Pejo

Is the Dual Sense Edge worth it? Seems kinda not
I have one and I use it mainly on PC, but it's not great on PC because the extra buttons cause compatibility issues. Build quality is great though, and I originally got one because I was sick of fucking stick drift on both of my Dualsense controllers. It's a nice controller but sadly gathers dust a lot for my use case. You won't be disappointed using it on a PS5 though.

James Sawyer Ford

Gold Member
I have one and I use it mainly on PC, but it's not great on PC because the extra buttons cause compatibility issues. Build quality is great though, and I originally got one because I was sick of fucking stick drift on both of my Dualsense controllers. It's a nice controller but sadly gathers dust a lot for my use case. You won't be disappointed using it on a PS5 though.

I must have gotten lucky because I never notice any stick drift on normal Dual Sense

UK here...make sure you have a couple of payment methods on your account, it rejected a lot of cards or just sat there at processing. Rejected 2 cards that are linked to my account and ultimately had to use PayPal to get my purchase through. Sony locked my account shortly after and asked for a password reset for suspicious activity the dumb fucks lol

Didn't matter as the purchase had gone through all ok but really, couldn't make it up. 😀

Good luck to all in the US.

Top Bottom