• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

graywolf323

I clicked enter site but I’m still on the queue page 😕

edit: what a fucking tease, the Pro bundle showed available but it won’t let me add it to my cart saying it recently sold out 😑

Last edited:

j0hnnix

53 Mins

Hugh Jackman Actors On Actors GIF by PBS SoCal

Topher

Gold Member
GOT THE BUNDLE!!

It wasn't easy.

First, it told me it was sold out but I hit to add to cart a few more times. It finally went through to the cart. (don't give up right away if you get in)

Second, I had to add payment info.

Third, payment info would not go through because Apple freaking denied it.

Fourth, I had to open Apple wallet to confirm I am dumb enough to spend 1K on something other than an Apple product.

Fifth, got it and the confirmation email.

Sixth, making a doctor appointment now because my erecting is going to last longer than four hours.

You are only supposed to send useful advice to me asshole

omg I just now got one

If you are in the store go to the pro bundle and keep on refreshing until it finally shows the "add" button.

Then keep on adding and clicking off the message and repeating over and over until it adds to cart and get through check out asap.

I just got it at 9:34am
I'll try in 25 or 28 minutes. LOL

Queued to see. LE Pro sold out on arrival. US pre-order must have been diabolical. Congrats to members who got one there.

qeCgOH6.jpeg

Last edited:
I got in when everything was still available but it wouldn't let me add ANYTHING to cart. Then after 30 mins kicked me out. Tried signing out and back in, reloaded the page with every extension turned off and nothing worked.

gtabro

I have played like 2 hours on my PS5 this whole year. My 5-years-old PC got more mileage this year ffs, so there’s ZERO chance I’ll be getting a Pro in the near future.

But if you’re getting one good for you, enjoy fat Alloy in all her McDonalds glory.

Lone Wolf

You know what, these sorry fuckers did not have to put both models up for preorder on the same day. 30th anniversary edition should have went up yesterday or tomorrow, not fucking same day as the regular pro. We did not need double line congestion this morning over somebody trying to get rich quick buying a fucking 30th.
It’s strategic. Get everyone trying to get the bundle, and then they settle for the regular pro since they took the time to attempt the purchase.

M1987

?
It started shortly after 10am in uk. Someone could access the website after 12pm and still buy the pro comfortably.

Original ps5 launch, the console was sold out in minutes. These are the facts.
I don't know what it was like in other countries,but me and my girlfriend managed to pre order the original PS5 easily on Amazon after 9am on launch day

King Dazzar

I clicked enter site but I’m still on the queue page 😕

edit: what a fucking tease, the Pro bundle showed available but it won’t let me add it to my cart saying it recently sold out 😑
Yeah I'm not sure I'll be doing it again for the PS6. Maybe not as bad as you. But after 90mins once I got in, it wouldn't allow me to confirm the purchase - it took me numerous attempts and a workaround to get the order over the finish line. The UK did go out of stock and then come back in again for a while...

Top Bottom