• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 Pro pre-orders go live |OT|

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Well, it was a pleasure camping out with the lot of you. Congrats to those who got what they wanted. F to pay respects for those who didn't.

sad metal gear solid GIF

sainraja

That's weird. As you can see from others in the US that posted after me, they don't link at all either.
Hmm, yeah. I guess I will check my last order on PS Direct and the shipping address on it, I guess it's possible that I updated the address here before my PSN/PS Store account; don't remember making any purchases with Direct at new address though....I think direct at least uses our PSN account for authentication.

EDIT
Oops, can't check right now because the waiting process process kicked in again... it wasn't letting me add it to cart anyway so I guess not a big loss here.

Last edited:
This is some F'd up ish. After getting kicked out and having to re-qeue finally got in and placed an order for a pro and LE edge and the confirmation email says I only ordered the LE edge. WTF :messenger_angry:

danklord

Gold Member
Did I need the 30th anniversary portal? Nope. But I did have a second browser that finished the queue? Yup.

Last edited:

demigod

Hmm, yeah. I guess I will check my last order on PS Direct and the shipping address on it, I guess it's possible that I updated the address here before my PSN/PS Store account; don't remember making any purchases with Direct at new address though....I think direct at least uses our PSN account for authentication.

EDIT
Oops, can't check right now because the waiting process process kicked in again... it wasn't letting me add it to cart anyway so I guess not a big loss here.
Did you buy Spiderman 2 CE?

sainraja

Did you buy Spiderman 2 CE?
The last thing I remember buying from PS Direct was the God of War controller but that was when I lived at a different address and for the controller I had to have it shipped to my sister's because my brother ordered his before me, and there was a limit.

EDIT
So, if I am not forgetting my last order at this address, my new address shouldn't be there. I wouldn't be surprised if my sister's was, but mine shouldn't be since I moved here last year and only updated the address on my PSN/PS store account like last week because I didn't realize it was the old address.

Last edited:
in DFW area. waited in queue for over an hour. time is 10:33a CST. got through 3 minutes ago. was able to get regular Pro. Received confirmation email. Shipping 11/7 launch day. seems like there's still inventory! (and my buddy who works as a buyer at a major gaming retailer (you do the math) mentioned that based on the allocation numbers they saw they were receiving for retail 10/10 pree-orders, there should be plenty supply for all). just in case there are others who were panicking like me. ;) happy gaming!
So are 3rd party retailers getting 30th anniversary pros also?

Traxtech

Probably useless to 99% of you , but there is plenty Pros left in Australia. If anyone needs one and they don't restock then let me know, as I'm already posting a couple to friends overseas.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I didn't get one yet, even though I saw the confirmation page. I usually print those to a PDF, but didn't. So now I am back in the queue just so I can see my account and make sure the order is there. More than likely it is there but, I want to be certain.
Yeah I have seen some say it takes awhile, page is likely just swamped

Vercimber

Got the regular ps5 anniversary edition and two controllers—my bank took the sum out, but Sony’s receipt only shows the system. Anybody else experience this? Pardon if you guys have.

Go_Ly_Dow

Gonna wait until Jan-Feb. All the games I'm playing this year could run on PS3 (Metaphor, DQ3HD) so no rush. Hopefully some retailer offers knocking about then too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom