• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTwo Japaese holiday Ad campaign

lunlunqq

twin01big.jpg

twin02big.jpg

I think this is really excellent Ad. A clear message of how cute the new PSTwo is and how stronge the PS2 holiday lineup is.

Miburou

Nice ad. But damn, Sony is charging 7,300 Yen for GT4? That's even worse when you consider that Sony games are usually cheaper than 3rd party ones, at 5,800 Yen.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Guns N' Poops said:
Damn nice ads. How comes the japanese MGS3 won't have any online functions according to the cover?

Maybe the "extra downable content" features from the U.S. version are being put into the Japanese version with the extra time they have before it releases?

That would be reasonable and fair. It's not like it's hard to include existing skins straight in the game. We europeans will get this as well then, along with other small exclusive extras due to the damn late release.

There are two really, really amazing aspects to this ad.

1) The new PS2 is as much of a reason to get itself as any of the games. You don't see that with any other system. "Get the system because it looks so cool!"

2) Those six games all come out within 4 weeks of each other. Talk about a cluster****.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Guns N' Poops said:
Damn nice ads. How comes the japanese MGS3 won't have any online functions according to the cover?

I dont think Japanese covers show whether the game is online capable...?

Miburou

Those are online playable games, but I don't think games where you can download extra content show the logo.

Top Bottom