• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSX (Playstation Experience) Attendees Thread Dec 5-6 2015

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
2 hours of waiting outside... 2 more hours of waiting inside... I hope they will let us leave line for a quick bathroom break >_>

2 hours of waiting outside... 2 more hours of waiting inside... I hope they will let us leave line for a quick bathroom break >_>

Keynote starts at 10am so I imagine when they open the doors is when they'll open the conference hall so people can grab a seat?

Got my badge. When do I need to show up in the morning to make sure I get a seat at press conference?
Official line starts at 7am.
Doors open at 8am
Conference at 10am

when I went to pick up my badge today, someone at the info desk told me the conference room seats about 5,000.
She also told me that so far there were about 6 or 7 thousand tickets sold for the conference.

darkwing

Official line starts at 7am.
Doors open at 8am
Conference at 10am

when I went to pick up my badge today, someone at the info desk told me the conference room seats about 5,000.
She also told me that so far there were about 6 or 7 thousand tickets sold for the conference.

so about 1000 will be standing?

Gusto

Calling all GAF attendees, my wife just lost her TX drivers license somewhere from the Hilton to the Moscone. I've combed the area several times but no luck. FACK!

M52B28

Banned
GAF, I am considering being there at 3am. Talk me out of it.
You will feel trashed at the end of the day.
Calling all GAF attendees, my wife just lost her TX drivers license somewhere from the Hilton to the Moscone. I've combed the area several times but no luck. FACK!
Hopefully someone turned it in to someone of authority - or you have the kind soul who will try and get it back to you through use of information. That's what I did when I found someone's credit card at SFSU.

I contacted the girl through Facebook and it ended up being her. Hopefully someone does the same for you.

Gusto

Hopefully someone turned it in to someone of authority - or you have the kind soul who will try and get it back to you through use of information. That's what I did when I found someone's credit card at SFSU.

I contacted the girl through Facebook and it ended up being her. Hopefully someone does the same for you.

We already put in a police report and the cop said not to worry about it but, my wife still has to get in tomorrow and then we have to fly back to Texas without an ID.

Archurro

What time does the show floor open? Don't have enough time ot wait in line and make it to the keynote, I just want to roam the show floor and play games. Anyone know?

Damn it! Greg Kasavin is doing a panel. Was hoping to se something new from them... Loved their games.

Edit: Still, will see his panel *-*
I don't know who that is :\
Ono and Harada on stage together is always magical. Would it be wrong of me to hope for any Tekken x Street Fighter news?
I wanna say no, but since T7 is more fruited I want to know more about it now (like at least a goddamn release date) but txsf would also be exciting.

Trevelyan

Banned
The theater in moscone west can sit north of 6k people. I think it's safe to say no one should be turned away for the presser. Either way, I'm getting there about 715ish.

Top Bottom