• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

linsivvi

Challenge 9 finished on second try. Forgot about Ilsix's forced orb change so died the first time with no way out. Chocobo to save the day.

tGoEUr1.jpg
PhJjT1B.jpg
Milk power!

jiggle

Pretty good GF haul on my revived JPN account

Blodin
Bastet
Ishida Mitsunari
Ruel
Are Nova
Fuma kotaro
Shedar
Izanagi
Kopis
Dark dragon Swordsman

Indra from r150 rem

Think I can complete a l.kali or Nut(or U&Y?) team with these
And say bye bye to ronia ghetto

smbu2000

I didn't have a very productive GF this time.

iPhone: Thor (dupe), Antares (dupe), Horus (dupe) and Grape Dragon. Don't really have any plans to level up any of them except maybe Antares. (maybe)

Much better than what I did on my iPad though: 2 silvers... Would have been better off pulling more in the Collab. REM.

Finally finished off my Eschamali, thanks to the free badpys. Very nice!
My current team looks like this:
Still not complete as I need more skill levels on my 2nd AHaku and only YD/Escha/AHaku #1 have all dark resist latent awakenings. Halway done on Okuni.

I sub out AHaku #2 for Persephone (almost hyper) when I come across a no dupe dungeon.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
No pulls from me this GF.

Hel was quite easy - esp. compared to Deus Ex.

Edit:

DMeta skillups later as well - what a week for DMeta fans. Rejoice.

Rixa

So much to do, so little resources :/
I have Leilan waiting for 3 Fire Jewels.
Yomi Dragon prolly to some spot in FALuci team.

Got 200 days, made 2 pulls:
Thorn Princess Sleeping Beauty -> Now I can sell my unevolved one
Zuoh - My 3rd, already sold 2, going to sell this
4 Pulls, 4 Gold eggs / 2 Gods, 1 Devil, all pulls were dupes

Okamid3n

Does any NA player here leave Ryune in one of their 3 active friend slots? I have a decent (non-plussed) I&I team but there's almost never any Ryune in my friend list, so I would like to BestFriend someone with a Ryune. You really don't need to BF back, I'm too lazy to care about making trios of BF and such.

If curious, my +297 leads that are always up are Sakuya and Shiva.

J0dy77

Three pulls chasing bastet or isis. Got a dupe and is, grips rider and chimera. I'm on a really bad cold steak in the rem right now.

Edit : kurone on a rage pull. F this crap. How is this bs still in the game.

Does any NA player here leave Ryune in one of their 3 active friend slots? I have a decent (non-plussed) I&I team but there's almost never any Ryune in my friend list, so I would like to BestFriend someone with a Ryune. You really don't need to BF back, I'm too lazy to care about making trios of BF and such.

You can add me if you want. I have her up in my 2nd slot, but I wouldn't BF me. Mine's max level, and skill level 4, but I have a slightly better Saria team so that's getting the plus egg focus. I can keep her up more if I know someone will be using her.

Dusty@PF

I'd try to find a hyper Ryune here: http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/threads/ryune-i-i-matchmaking-thread.85280/, and then send out a BF.

Jagernaut

Metalit descended is great. 2 free stones for the clears, excellent xp and I max skilled Dtron and red Chester. Athena farm team with Awoken Ra sub.

Athena
Chibi Valk
Verche
Apollo
A Ra
Athena

Second Persephone

Is that useful at all? Really wish I got Yomi, or Fallen Angel Lucifer.
UPC found some new active skills in the data dump after the latest maintenance. They were Greek 2 orb changes with haste - possibly a hint for awoken Greek 2s?

Hmm notice this from Padx according to Metalit dungeon (legend)

Time to rank :p
I don't know how true this is. I have 223 max stamina at rank 414. Which means I can run the dungeon 4 times on natural stamina and net 252k exp. But PDX says I need ~300k exp/rank up nowadays.

I've been playing this game on my Android Nexus 7 tablet for years and I was just gifted an iPhone 5S recently and I'm considering moving the game over so i don't have to take my tablet with me when I'm out of town. Just gonna miss the google rewards money and bigger screen.

Does anyone know if I can make an account on IOS then later delete it and transfer my other account? Does it automatically link it to your IOS account?

Rixa

I've been playing this game on my Android Nexus 7 tablet for years and I was just gifted an iPhone 5S recently and I'm considering moving the game over so i don't have to take my tablet with me when I'm out of town. Just gonna miss the google rewards money and bigger screen.

Does anyone know if I can make an account on IOS then later delete it and transfer my other account? Does it automatically link it to your IOS account?

Sadly I dont have answer to your question.

My alt account is on 5S (4" screen) and main is on Xperia Z2 (5.2" screen). I find it much more difficult to play with so small screen, making many mistakes with 5S. Of course its my point of view, but before doing any major things, test how the game goes with 5S :). That screen is so tiny.

Sadly I dont have answer to your question.

My alt account is on 5S (4" screen) and main is on Xperia Z2 (5.2" screen). I find it much more difficult to play with so small screen, making many mistakes with 5S. Of course its my point of view, but before doing any major things, test how the game goes with 5S :). That screen is so tiny.

That's what I wanted to do but I don't want to bind my IOS account with another Throway PaD account.

Any reason why I would need two Kannas? I have one, evolved max awoken, getting up there in skills and I just pulled a second.

That 50k MP are looking REAL good...

Only had 60stam when metal it dropped this morning (wasn't expecting the 10:30 slot). So set my alarm for the next slot. Hel Mystical was easy.

It's almost funny how few godfest exclusives I have, but the ones I have I have dupes on dupes for

b33r

My alt account has a Ryune in the 1 slot. It's my non iap account and I mostly only have good water subs, run summurd for farming, but Ryune stays in the 1 slot. She is about half plussed and I still need to skill her up.

May run alucifer when he comes here too, if I get some decent dark subs. 388,876,385. You don't have to best friends me, but add me if you like.

Rixa

Squeezed into 9.0% with Yomidra. That'll at least secure top 20% for me. I'd love to have the shynpy, but I can live without it.

Nice, I tried it many times but couldnt do better score than my first run (23,6% now). Not going to bother more with it.

Metalit is awesome! I've ranked up like 5 times today.

My rolls were pretty bad. 4 rolls and all I kept was Lu Bu, my first. Might use him in a Akechi 5x4 team, but that's about it. I'm comfortably at ~200k MP, so I should be able to make an MP purchase eventually. Going to wait to see how the meta shifts with Arena 2.0. Leaning towards Yomidra, but I have the ideal ra dragon team so maybe I go with that and actually try to get good at the game.

razterik

I wonder how long it will be before A.Vritra. He and Indra are overdue.

Went 2/8 on Dark Tron skill ups. Then kept going for rank exp and golem drops until I was out of stamina. Would have ranked up and run it more, but flubbed my team selection once and died to the boss when I couldn't deal enough damage and outheal his rage attack. Derp.

I hope they reveal some new uvos before the next stream. That would be a really long wait. It doesn't help that I'm really invested in all the pantheons that are due for uvos. Indra, Heroes, and Sengoku are next in line I think. Looking forward to some good row leaders/subs.

So do these Metalits have any purpose other than skillups for DMeta and Chester? Don't need the rank exp but wondering if I should stash a few of each for future use.

smbu2000

So do these Metalits have any purpose other than skillups for DMeta and Chester? Don't need the rank exp but wondering if I should stash a few of each for future use.
Well they do give a decent amount of exp when you feed them to your other characters.

The skill ups do change though. On JP, the DMeta one changed over to Zuoh skill ups. Chester one is still the same.

razterik

There's no point saving them, the dungeon should come back often and is relatively simple to quick farm if you need another skill up.

Negator

Did absolutely nothing but Metalit, completely ignoring my family while it was up. I may have permanently scarred my relationship with my family, but Dark Metatron is max skilled!

Kyuur

Trying to decide which team I should focus on skilling/plussing (and just evo/leveling in some of the cases), since I'm sort of stuck doing easier descends and lower challenges with what I have now. Any suggestions welcome.

Verdandi (Vishnu, Zhuge Liang, Delgado, Orochi | Osiris, Shinra God Ark)
U&Y (Orochi, Isis, Alfecca, Aquaman)
Gadius (Uriel, Urd, Yamato, Red Riding Hood | Belial)
Urd (Hino, Hino, Wiz Merlin, Markab | Chester)
Horus (LKali, ???)
Lakshmi (Sleeping Beauty, Ruka, Orochi, Aquaman)
Xmas Archangel / Amaterasu (Elia, LKali, Ganesha, Arcline | Wee Jas)

Other notable units: Spica, Astaroth, Pollux, Sun Wukong, Fuma Kotoro, Fat Chocobo, Okuninushi, DLucifer, Kakkab, LLucifer

Only Verdandi, U&Y and Gadius are mostly leveled/evo'd right now, Gadius is probably the strongest out of them but I tend to use Verdandi.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tried pulling for Isis/L.Kali. Got:

Black Beast Demon, Zuoh
Bastet (Dupe)
Ivory Dragon
Goddess of Secrets, Kali (YAASSSSS)
Ruka
Fire Dragon Swordsman x2
Scarlet Dragon Caller, Tsubaki
Drifting Wizard, Wee Jas

I'm so happy I finally have L. Kali ;_;

hermit7

Insect dragons are coming back for a week each.

Exciting if you need to skill vishnu, Sara or any of those Indian 2.0 gods.

I am going to skill a second vishnu maybe but honestly I don't know if it is worth it or not.

Have other cards that don't offer the power but more versatility and power guarantees.

Went three for 13 on metalits upskilling my unused red chester. All those ranks though!

Actually quite happy with my Creuse pull as she will replace King Bubblie on my Blonia team.

4 rolls

Dupe Vritra
Dupe Hanzo
Evil Knight, Creuse
Dark Wizard, Dill Sirius

Sold Vritra and Hanzo.
Don't some push button farm teams use multiple Vritras?

Can't decide if I should bother burning more stamina on the ranking dungeon when I don't have a great speed team for it and I'm pretty lousy at speed matching. Don't really care for the piis that much but a Grand PreDRA instead of a regular one would be nice.

Rixa

I wonder how long it will be before A.Vritra. He and Indra are overdue.
Derp.
I fumbled also once and then decide to use stone and do Fagan, cause I noticed I havent done it and my ABKirin uses it as skill ups. Going to use my excess stamina to Fagan dungeon, easier in the future cause 3min stamina :).
Don't some push button farm teams use multiple Vritras?

I pulled second Vritra and was wondering what the heck to do with it. Not sure if AA.Luci team can use 2 Vritras. Then I remembered maybe it gets Awoken form in the future. Keeping it for future use since its god and it might have actual potential use.

Overall GF was nice.
1st day:
- Anubis
- LKali
- Zuoh (3rd sold)
- Thorn Princess Sleeping Beauty
- Raphael
- Goetia

2nd day:
- Vritra
- Masamune (sold)
- Cerberus Rider
- Dragon Shogun (sold)

Got only 1 silver and it was my last puu, should have stopped to CR, not sure what to do with CR.

seady

My US account really not want to have any Egyptian gods. Every time they got x3 up in God Fes I throw stones at them and still they never show up. This time they rather give me a bunch of GF-exclusive and still no Egyptian.

- Lu Bu
- Armored Blue Blade Knight, Arcline
- Norn Urd
- Dark Metatron

forgrim

Rolled 6 times to try to fill in my newbie box on egyptian day and picked up:

Ra
Lu bu
Blue odin
Kraken rider
Loki
Mochi chiyome

From a tier list, looks like the only jackpot for me was ra. I run a haku team and loki looks like he can be used in that team. Is blue odin good? Did some research and they say he is as a sub but his ability looks lacklister

Jagernaut

4 rolls

Green Cyberdragon Alnair - meh
Dill Sirius - dupe
Laila
Pandora - wanted Okuni or Castor but still nice to have her after trying forever

Rolled 6 times to try to fill in my newbie box on egyptian day and picked up:

Ra
Lu bu
Blue odin
Kraken rider
Loki
Mochi chiyome

From a tier list, looks like the only jackpot for me was ra. I run a haku team and loki looks like he can be used in that team. Is blue odin good? Did some research and they say he is as a sub but his ability looks lacklister

He has really good stats and awoken skills, so he's a good sub on some teams. Those are pretty decent pulls. Ra is a good leader and the rest are decent subs.

Top Bottom