• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT3| Come for the rolls, stay for the trolls

LuffyZoro

I actually still have my last BFF to use, so I guess I'll just do you now and you two can take care of the other half later. We're also already friends, haha. I'm Michael@/r, id: 341,650,357.

I prefer BFFs who leave up speed-farming leads. That's really the only time I need a constant helper available for stretches at a time. Although I use A.Ra or Radra for a lot of the tougher dungeons, I don't chain run them enough to ever run out. Ideally, I like a BFF who always has Rodin available, since I never know when I may need to chain run a dungeon and Rodin is basically the king of chaining things like Super Kings, TAMAs, normal dungeons, etc.. It's also nice to have a BFF who puts up optimal farm leads when appropriate. Like Goemon during 10x events, Ilm for ranking dungeons, etc.. As for the MP Dragons, Shivagon and Yomidra are the 2 premiere farm leads, so they can be nice too when chaining things like 5x4s. I personally always try to keep up Rodin in at least slot 2, and appropriate leads for 1 and 3 depending on current events/dungeons. Shivagon is usually also up for me in general for universal ability to farm most dungeons.

MiTYH

I really hate today's mask dungeon. Been through about 10 runs already trying to get a purple and blue mystic mask. Only now just got the purple. Only good news is I'm all set for green/yellow/red for whenever I need them..

hermit7

I would beninterested in anyone that has yomidra up as a bff. Currently have all the mats ready and waiting except for Zaerog who I am waiting for dragon rush. Aside from that he is already fully plussed.

Also have hyper shiva up 100 percent of the time. Other leads I have are Bastet, Sakuya, Lakshmi, Parvati, Thor, I&i, and a. Ama. None of them are plussed though, Bastet is closest with like 100 but she is like 3rd on my list after finishing hyper my yomidra team.

Bladelaw

I really hate today's mask dungeon. Been through about 10 runs already trying to get a purple and blue mystic mask. Only now just got the purple. Only good news is I'm all set for green/yellow/red for whenever I need them..

This and Friday's are definitely my least favorite Dailies because you never get what you want. Tues/Thurs is pretty consistent for me at least.

Rixa

I would beninterested in anyone that has yomidra up as a bff. Currently have all the mats ready and waiting except for Zaerog who I am waiting for dragon rush. Aside from that he is already fully plussed.

Also have hyper shiva up 100 percent of the time. Other leads I have are Bastet, Sakuya, Lakshmi, Parvati, Thor, I&i, and a. Ama. None of them are plussed though, Bastet is closest with like 100 but she is like 3rd on my list after finishing hyper my yomidra team.

Not sure if my skill level 1 +297 YD is what youre looking. But my 2nd slot I have A.Lakshmi (skill lvl 4, non plussed, maybe someday when we get x10 again) up. Third (actually at first slot) is +297 Verdandi which is going to be hypermaxed.
A.L. Is the one that is constantly up cause its 2nd slot and not the "last played" slot. Usually using YD (and its going to be up all the time). I do also have non plus A.Shiva (max leveled) if needed.

tldr: 1st. Slot +297 Verdandi, 2nd slot A.Lakshmi (skl lvl 4), 3rd slot Yomi Dragon +297.

ID: 347,976,340
Rixa@GAF

I'm heading towards a hypered Yomidra (also missing Zaerog). Most of my other leaders are unplussed though. I run Bastet, Shiva, Sakuya, and Yomi, as well as some more obscure leads like SS Isis, D/R Batman, and Asmodeus. Big plans for Awoken FA Lucifer too, so he'll likely be hypered down the line.

LuffyZoro

As you can see, I just joined a BF triangle, however, I have a hyper Shiva, a hyper Yomidra, a +297 LZL (for Ama), plus a Saria (for Thor) and Parvati both in the works.

Haven't used my BFF yet either, typically run with Horus/Asmodeus/Kirin as my triplet. Do any of the people who previously BFFed me for Horus still use him regularly?

hermit7

This is for the reset. I don't currently have one available sadly, but I would be down of it is reset.

I think I am going to go for awoken lucifer as well though.

Lucifer, yomidra, haku, okuni, maybe b. Pandora

Seems decent. Okuni has about 100 plus eggs and then luci and Pandora would be up next. The other option would be to replace okuni with Loki but I am not sure what the better option would be.

Rixa

Yup, plan is also Awoken Archdemon Lucifer, since I got good subs for him.
Lucifer, YD, A.Haku, Okuni, either PersePhone or NepNep or someone else.

My Verd team made nice damage, combo of 7 that included 3xTPA + one 3 wood orb skyfall.
Screenshot_2016-01-13-21-06-16.png

Yup, plan is also Awoken Archdemon Lucifer, since I got good subs for him.
Lucifer, YD, A.Haku, Okuni, either PersePhone or NepNep or someone else.

This is for the reset. I don't currently have one available sadly, but I would be down of it is reset.

I think I am going to go for awoken lucifer as well though.

Lucifer, yomidra, haku, okuni, maybe b. Pandora

Seems decent. Okuni has about 100 plus eggs and then luci and Pandora would be up next. The other option would be to replace okuni with Loki but I am not sure what the better option would be.
So you guys wanna do this? Hermit, I think we're already friends. I sent you an invite, Rixa.

[Duration]: 1/15 (Fri), 12:00 AM - 1/24 (Sun), 11:59 PM (PST)

■① Daily Login Bonuses
1/15 - 1/24 - 6,000 Pal Points per day

■② Rush Dungeons Restored
1/15 - 1/16 - Ultimate Devil Rush!
1/17 - 1/18 - Ultimate Dragon Rush!
1/19 - 1/20 - Ultimate God Rush!
1/21 - 1/22 - Ultimate Yamato Rush!
1/23 - 1/24 - Ultimate Hera Rush!

■③ One Gift for Every Million
For the Nine Million Milestone, there is a unique gift dungeon to run every day of the event. In it you’ll find a TAMADRA, and receive an additional Magic Stone!
1/15 - 1/24 - Special Event Dungeon (Dungeons 1 through 9 occurring each successive day)
1/15 - 1/24 - Experience of a Lifetime

■④ Cold January Mornings
1/17 - 1/19 - Cold Steel
1/22 - 1/24 - Light Sprite

■⑤ New Investments, with Twice the Reward!
2x monster drops are also available from 1/15 and onward for select dungeons. The 2x Bonus overlaps with the current Coin Dungeon lineup, so keep an eye on any monsters you might want--Noah Descended will feature rare Latent TAMADRA (Water Dmg. Red.) invades!
1/15 - 1/24 - Noah Descended!-5x4 Board (NEW!)
1/15 - 1/24 - Ruins of the Star Vault

■⑥ Lore Come to Life
New Descends come crashing down into Puzzle & Dragons!
1/15 - 1/17 - ????????????
1/22 - 1/24 - ????????????

■⑦ Special Event Dungeon Schedule
Angels of Fate event active, ending 11/24
1/15 - Diagoldos Descended!
1/16 - Zhao Yun Descended!
1/17 - Grimoires Descended!
1/18 - Sonia Gran Descended!
1/18 - Zaerog Infinity Descended!
1/19 - Mephisto Descended!
1/20 - Thoth & Sopdet Descended!
1/21 - Indigo Descended!
1/22 - Izanami Descended!
1/23 - Zeus Vulcan Descended!
1/24 - Sphinx Descended!

■⑧ Awesome Daily Bonuses
5x chance for +Eggs to appear in Technical Dungeons [Extends until 1/25 (Mon), 12:00 PM (PST)]
20x Chance for +Eggs to appear in select Technical Dungeons, plus Latent Tamadra Invades
Select Technical Dungeons include:
Legendary Mountain Path
Legendary Hills
Legendary Skyway
Legendary Snowy Valley

Fusion Bonus
2x chance for 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain
2.5x chance for Skill Up

Accelerated descended schedule is nice, but I can't help but feel some of those nine free tamas would be piis in JP :/

hermit7

So you guys wanna do this? Hermit, I think we're already friends. I sent you an invite, Rixa.
I don't have one currently or I would be down. I was talking about tomorrow if we fet a reset, but that is up in the air.

Sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Accelerated descended schedule is nice, but I can't help but feel some of those nine free tamas would be piis in JP :/
Stone+Tama+6k Pal points per day is cool.
Maybe we get Piis from the next streaming event.

Also 20x eggs on Technical seems good as well..stages aren't that easy to clear though.

This time I need to get Elia.

Thank god indigo is coming. My BF needs her for Awoken Thor, which will let me run Saria whenever I want. Seems like a pretty good event. I have so much skill-up fodder to feed, I'm hoping I won't have to buy box space before Friday.

cw_sasuke

it's pretty bad actually, most of the floors in those dungeons are enhance/evo mats which can't drop +. Not to mention the high stamina cost to run them.
Yeah you are right... Bummer, guess can't have it all. Will spend my stamina on getting Elia then.

Kyu

Neo Member
I don't have one currently or I would be down. I was talking about tomorrow if we fet a reset, but that is up in the air.

I am interested in a triangle after the reset. I have Ra at +297 and currently working on YD. Will probably run an awoken luci team when we get that as well

ccbfan

I still have my last BFF remaining, it anyone wants to create a triangle.

I use mostly

Awoken Ama (297*)
Ronia (297*)
Awoken Thor (Starting to Build up)
Awoken Bastet (Starting to Build Up)

I also have

LKali (200+*)
DKali(Haven't done anything(
Awoken Sakura
Awoken Yomi
Awoken Haku
Verdandi
Urd
Awoken Horus

My main wants

Awoken Amu (This is my main farming team)
Saria (For Thor, the second I can get a consistent Saria partner, Thor, Saria team is getting my full attention)

My main wants

Saria (For Thor, the second I can get a consistent Saria partner, Thor, Saria team is getting my full attention)
I don't have my BF invite anymore but I wouldn't mind more A.Ama friends. I'll be working on Saria soon. Currently run Dmeta/Bastet/Lkali/A.Yomi as my primary leads.

I still have my last BFF remaining, it anyone wants to create a triangle.

I use mostly

Awoken Ama (297*)
Ronia (297*)
Awoken Thor (Starting to Build up)
Awoken Bastet (Starting to Build Up)

I also have

LKali (200+*)
DKali(Haven't done anything(
Awoken Sakura
Awoken Yomi
Awoken Haku
Verdandi
Urd
Awoken Horus

My main wants

I have Saria always up if you want to add me. Don't need to BF me or anything. She's a work in progress, probably 110+ eggs, will be max level when 2.5x skill ups come friday (hoarding a lot of queens).

Dusty@PF

razterik

I run YomiDra and ShivDra hyper almost all the time. Will add dark latents to both eventually, maybe skill delay resist if I ever think they're necessary. Currently have A.Shiva hyper in BF slot, but he's not getting much use lately. Probably going to rotate him out for hypers of Goemon, Rodin and A.ALucifer. I can clear a few spots if anyone wants to add or BF me.

I think I'm saving my BF for when the meta settles again after Arena 2. NepDra is finally looking kind of better?

Ducarmel

JP right?

Currently got Bastet, Kite, Awoken Sakuya on rotation.

I also have Awoken Lakshimi, Devil team, I can make Awoken Astaroth, and maybe one day I will do something with the red leaders i have.

ZeroAKA

I've been playing fairly casually lately, but I'm interested in a BFF triangle with GAFers rather than just adding a random person on my friend list. My main leads are Verdandi and ABastet, but I also use Ronia, ARa, and ASakuya from time to time. I'm also planning to use Awoken FA Luci once that comes to NA.

0AKA@GAF, ID 380,362,254

damisa

I've been playing fairly casually lately, but I'm interested in a BFF triangle with GAFers rather than just adding a random person on my friend list. My main leads are Verdandi and ABastet, but I also use Ronia, ARa, and ASakuya from time to time. I'm also planning to use Awoken FA Luci once that comes to NA.

0AKA@GAF, ID 380,362,254

I have all those same leaders except ARa. Name: Danny and ID: 399,955,219

Some others that I have are DMeta, Horus, LKali, Shiva. We need a third person.

JP right?

Currently got Bastet, Kite, Awoken Sakuya on rotation.

I also have Awoken Lakshimi, Devil team, I can make Awoken Astaroth, and maybe one day I will do something with the red leaders i have.

Both my NA and JP accounts have unused BFFs, actually. JP has Vegitto, Pandora, and Shiva/Yomi currently.

J0dy77

How is the targeting system still so bad after all these years? I went into water dragons blind with kirin and didn't realize they had water absorb. Completely demolish the dungeon but can't clear because of my last sub color on kirin is water. Why would the game not attack the non absorb with water?

Jagernaut

Ran it with awoken parv and was easy. The 25x and elemental advantage made it easy. Stall on uy and with wadatsumi you literally can't die so long as you make hearts and don't over combo. Get a good board and burst him.

Thanks for reminding me to try Parvati. I failed Wadatsumi with my standard Awoken Amaterasu team first but destroyed him with Awoken Parvati. Easy with 5 max skilled heart makers on the team.

Awoken Parvati
Verdandi
Perseus
Amitaka
ADKZ
Awoken Parvati

cw_sasuke

I have Saria always up if you want to add me. Don't need to BF me or anything. She's a work in progress, probably 110+ eggs, will be max level when 2.5x skill ups come friday (hoarding a lot of queens).

Dusty@PF
I sent you an invite.... Might give Thor a try soon but I don't have Saria friends (I think? )

Rixa

Same here, dont have BFF free now. But after reset if we get BF it Iam ok to do it.

No confusion. I meant post reset too. Assuming we get one of course.

In that case I would would definitely be up for it.
Reading more posts :), yup Iam in for the triangle, if we get BF reset.
Hermit: What is your ign, not sure if we are friends already (if not what is your ID)?

Edit: EU Pad got atleast Famiel uevo, now I need (again) more team cost.

razterik

Next JP event has return of half stamina co-op. Looks like this will be a regular thing. Time to rank up to infinity, heh.

Ragnarok Dragon uses ult Canopus, ult Dark Golem and ult Z8 as evo mats. Wow, this is getting damn ridiculous.

All conditional dungeons are being refreshed to feature enhanced type stat bonus instead of restrictions. Can finally completely clear out my low cost junk teams now. Newest Descended Challenge also features various type and color stat bonus.

Arena 1.0 confirmed to return as 24 hour Descended type dungeon. So NA can expect that sometime in the next decade, heh. Pours some water on all the salt, thankfully. GungHo getting shit backwards as usual, should have just announced this first before the 2.0 change and people would have been way less upset.

cw_sasuke

Just realized that the Izanami Ranking stage will be perfect to get a couple Rainbow Keepers as well. I have none left and with all the evolutions upcoming it's great not to have to wait till next week.

So Rainbow Keepers and Tamadra... Not bad Gung-Ho, not bad.

Edit: EU Pad got atleast Famiel uevo, now I need (again) more team cost.
Famiel Uevo is so good, honestly if I had him I probably could take justify not going back to U&Y.

yami4ct

We got a BF Reset? NA Right? If anyone wants to do a triangle, my leads are

Main:
A. Ra (Hypermax)
A. Shiva
Urd
Upcoming:
Awoken I&I
A. Bastet

ZombAid82

I sent you an invite.... Might give Thor a try soon but I don't have Saria friends (I think? )

That's not true at all^^
I have a Saria, but still very weak >.<

Also, if somebody needs a soon to be Hypermaxed Verdandi, I need BF's: 342,752,347
First slot is Bastet and second Beelzebub, but could put something else in it, a Saria maybe? ;-)

cw_sasuke

Is the BF Reset confirmed ?
Feels like that would be something they would announce beforehand so people would use their current BFF.

That's not true at all^^
I have a Saria, but still very weak >.<
Even better, then i will have 2 Sarias.

I also need to work on my Awoken Thor - no awakenings, no max levels or skill-ups.

Rixa

Is the BF Reset confirmed ?
Feels like that would be something they would announce beforehand so people would use their current BFF.

Even better, then i will have 2 Sarias.

I also need to work on my Awoken Thor - no awakenings, no max levels or skill-ups.

See my stealth edit ;).
Also I do have Saria, I think it has 4 skill level and umm max or close to max level (no pluses tho). So toss in game mail or say here if you need it and I put it to BF slot.

Edit: NA is working again. No BF, maybe? they announce it in next stream.

smbu2000

I still have both of my BFs available as well (1 on each account), both on the JP server.
If you aren't already a BF with me.

iPhone (main): Kite/Vegito/YomiDra are the 3 I usually have set. I also occasionally use A.Ra/Bastet/Levi/HKali/A.Yomi as well. All are hyper.

iPad (secondary): A.Shiva/A.Ra/YomiDra are what I usually have set, all 3 hyper. I also sometimes use DMeta(hyper) and plan to try and make an Inuyasha and Yuria team (not hyper, but max skilled)...hyper Saria too, but no Thor friends. Haven't made the A.Thor on my main account yet.

Next JP event has return of half stamina co-op. Looks like this will be a regular thing. Time to rank up to infinity, heh.

Ragnarok Dragon uses ult Canopus, ult Dark Golem and ult Z8 as evo mats. Wow, this is getting damn ridiculous.

All conditional dungeons are being refreshed to feature enhanced type stat bonus instead of restrictions. Can finally completely clear out my low cost junk teams now. Newest Descended Challenge also features various type and color stat bonus.

Arena 1.0 confirmed to return as 24 hour Descended type dungeon. So NA can expect that sometime in the next decade, heh. Pours some water on all the salt, thankfully. GungHo getting shit backwards as usual, should have just announced this first before the 2.0 change and people would have been way less upset.
Nice, although with stamina refresh time reduced to 3min it already feels like it refreshes so quickly. Half stamina makes things, so much easier to run. I ran Z8 so many times during the past event that I max skilled Z8 on both of my accounts. I have no immediate plans for him either...

I'm glad that those dungeons are being changed. I've kept some of my characters un-evo'd, just so I could use them for some type of low cost dungeon. It'll be nice to not have to worry about that anymore.

I think what they did was announce the refresh to 2.0 and probably because of all the backlash decided to keep 1.0 as a Guerilla dungeon. Unless they planned to do that from the beginning and just completely screwed everything up by not announcing it along with 2.0.

Top Bottom