• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PvZ Garden Warfare PS4/PS3 |OT| Over-Delivering On Value

If you want to unlock characters the 40K pack seems to be the most efficient way of doing it.

To a point, sure. The way I did it at the start was 20k packs to get the base class upgrades, then a 40k for a new character, then 20k packs to get his upgrades. Once you've got a few characters and upgrades to mess around with, 10k packs seem to be the best deal for your cash.

-MD-

40k packs are a huge waste of coins if you already bought multiple 20k/30k packs.

I personally didn't bother with the 40k packs at all but if you're specifically looking to unlock characters as fast as possible only buy 40k packs, the problem there is you won't get any summon consumables or skips which is why (imo) the 40k packs suck. If you don't mind waiting slightly longer to unlock characters 20/30k packs are the best choice, you get 2 character pieces and a bunch of consumables.

TLDR: only buy 20k and 30k packs.

KingJolly

Banned
From Gary Clay's twitter.

ByV4p2XCMAAEFN2.jpg:large

New DLC coming?

terrible

Banned

That looks pretty darn cool. The character designs are great in this game.

I just got the platinum trophy tonight. That's my first one. I was looking through the trophies and saw I only needed the "revive yourself 10 times" trophy so I grinded it out (took 1 round lol).

What's the best pack to get skip challenge cards? I know for a fact the game knows I'm a couple of levels away from 50 and a trophy. Used to get them all the time now I haven't seen one in about 20 packs.

-MD-

What's the best pack to get skip challenge cards? I know for a fact the game knows I'm a couple of levels away from 50 and a trophy. Used to get them all the time now I haven't seen one in about 20 packs.

20k packs. I get tons of x5, x7, x10 skips.

low-G

All I need for a platinum trophy now is the dumb super boss wave survival! WHEN, WHEN WILL THIS RANDOM THING HAPPEN FOR ME?

Can anyone confirm that super boss wave can happen on easy?

P.S. Best multiplayer game in ages. So good. Lovely game.

Got it on Normal yesterday. Best part was I bad searched for a random match and the super boss wave had just started when I arrived! All I need for the plat is level 50 and to kill 100 of each zombie.

Totally agree - really great game.

It really is. If they fixed some of the obvious issues (mostly camera related) it'd be near perfect. It's one of the best multiplayer games I've played in a long time.
It is for me also. I know they've done something right if 10 seconds after the game ends I forget if I was on the winning team or not. I care when the game is going on but soon after I only care about jumping into yet another game of Garden & Graveyards. Don't regret passing on Destiny and don't miss BF4. Need me some moe maps though.

Awesome, never in a million years did I expect that I would be shelving Destiny to play PvZ

Im sort of the opposite myself, been playing PvZ:GW recently slowly going towards the platinum but I randomly picked up Wolfenstein over the weekend and then ordered Destiny yesterday so im gonna be moving onto that in a few days.

Im sure I will be back for this though, it’s a great game and a lot of fun. Plus the free DLC is always welcome.

JON4495

In the blog post they mention party invite. Can anyone confirm post patch if they've inproved joining games with friends?

When you go to select a game mode it now says either 'search for game', or 'party matchmaking', which you need to be in a party first before you can use. I can't seem to find anywhere to create a party though

SiDCrAzY

Just tried Gnome Bomb for the first time(I've had the game since it came out on PS4), man that was fun.

I was already playing this game way too much, now I won't be able to put it down.

Top Bottom