• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Q&A w/ Peter Moore (How big is Halo 2?)

human5892

Queen of Denmark
PhatSaqs said:
But you refuse to take this same approach in regards to Moores 24 hour claim? It COULD happen. Seems unlikely, but it could.
I am more willing to believe that Nintendo could create a videogame console that could be considered "revolutionary" than I am that a videogame that will sell to no more than three million people in the time period in question will be the biggest event ever in entertainment history.

Lukas said:
Also all the anticipated games were these - Halo 2, Fable, Doom 3, Half Life 2, GT4, MGS3

what exactly was wrong with the Spike TV awards other than it wasnt a huge crowd of geeks

Hmm, best music went to Def Jam Vendetta. Strike one. Best fighter to Smackdown. Strike 2. Best handheld game to Splinter Cell. Strike 3.

Broshnat

Banned
Final Fantasy VIII did 2.21 million in it's first day in Japan in Feb 1999. It won't beat that by a long way.
As I posted in the other thread I reckon around 2 million for Halo 2 and about 3.2 million for GTA:SA.

Do people think San Andreas will outdo Vice City?

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I highly doubt it'll outsell many of the DragonQuest games on launch day... And isn't Peter Moore the guy who ran Dreamcast into the ground?

Peter Moore has updated his arm - now with sells predictions!!!

moremoremoore.jpg

Top Bottom