• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quake 4 screens!!!!

Blackbird

I've still got one of these Skeletor action figures. You could even merge his sword with He-Mans'. Who cares for Quake 4 if you can have a MERGED SWORD? :D

hobbitx

It's Raven Software, the kings of stale and boring, you actually expected game play and innovation here?

Even though I liked JK2 and JA, amen! I guess Id must be pretty bored with Quake by now.

I just wish they would've ditched the stroggos crap and went for the original techno-gothic look that made the first Quake so cool, IMO. I'm sure the multiplay is good though.

I couldn't agree more, in fact, I said the exact same thing in the other Quake IV thread. I loved the original Quake's art style, why they abandoned it for generic sci-fi, I will never know.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
DCharlie said:
"Aliens VS Predator"

yes, the Doom engine is made for this game....

Why bother with the doom engine, monolyth could use their F.E.A.R. engine.

Cheers,
bbyybb.

-=DoAvl=-

i don't understand all the hate towards games/developers.... but then again, some people weren't breastfed while they were babies....

JUST LET IT BE SON, LET IT BE!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I thought quake 4 looked pretty cool..

if i upgraded my PC specifically for doom 3, you'd bet I'd also want a quake 4 too..

considering doom 3 is doing so well, they should pump out a couple side story/sequels on the same engine like back in the original doom days.

Top Bottom