• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

Ourobolus

Banned
I have never read NX, what did you mean by this?
After I was killed N1, scum Fireblend had a long, probably pretyped post about me, trying to convince Town about something (I forget). Only he called me "Retro" the whole time during the post, who wasn't even playing.

franconp

Kalor could steal from me. If we don't make a kill acohrs protects me so I can't be night targeted. We didn't made a kill last night so Kalor couldn't target me. That's also why I'm sure I still have my passcard. We said this long before Kalor make his claim so it's not something we just thought.

Melon is lying. They both can cure. And I'm sure because they copypasted their roles in the chat.

I cured fat4all so he didn't lose his only vaccine. Besides killing the vaccines have another function: If targeted for am attack they cure the attacker and stop the attack. It was our insurance that we wouldn't be night killed by the infected. It makes sense that each of us keept one.

Kawl_USC

So your vaccines auto play in case of an attack but not an infect.

This is just one more thing in a string of things that just doesn't make sense. Thematically that seems backwards.

How does killing Melon sound game-ending?

He only mentioned that Acohrs does the kills and that it's for killing the Mole, nothing else.

Also, do you believe Burb?

My issue with the acohrs night kill as condition is because it doesn't really explain why they didn't use it last night... post #1624 mentions the night kill has a condition, if the only condition is that acohrs has to do it isn't a good enough reason for a faction of three/four to NOT use their kill to benefit themselves.

The melon kill feels end game because it sounds almost too good to be true, gut feeling that's all.

Why doesn't fat4all use his vaccine? Obviously he is gettting out if we kill melon. Why does he get off the hook? Acohrs could too.

I trust burb the game designer, burb the player? I don't know. I want some proof. His team says they have 4 vaccines, we have two players who are sick. Cure one of them and then the trust goes both ways.

Kawl_USC

Shit or get off the pot. Cure in the next thirty minutes or quit waving it around so we can move on.

This game has been one train wreck Of a topic per day every day and it's annoying. That's not mafia

franconp

My issue with the acohrs night kill as condition is because it doesn't really explain why they didn't use it last night... post #1624 mentions the night kill has a condition, if the only condition is that acohrs has to do it isn't a good enough reason for a faction of three/four to NOT use their kill to benefit themselves.

The melon kill feels end game because it sounds almost too good to be true, gut feeling that's all.

Why doesn't fat4all use his vaccine? Obviously he is gettting out if we kill melon. Why does he get off the hook? Acohrs could too.

I trust burb the game designer, burb the player? I don't know. I want some proof. His team says they have 4 vaccines, we have two players who are sick. Cure one of them and then the trust goes both ways.

I said it before. We kill or we protect me. We choose to protect me as I claimed and thought someone was after us. It seems we were right.

franconp

Shit or get off the pot. Cure in the next thirty minutes or quit waving it around so we can move on.

This game has been one train wreck Of a topic per day every day and it's annoying. That's not mafia

I'm about to leave work and won't be home until a couple of hours so no. If I cure someone It will be when I reach home.

Kalor

Kalor could steal from me. If we don't make a kill acohrs protects me so I can't be night targeted. We didn't made a kill last night so Kalor couldn't target me. That's also why I'm sure I still have my passcard. We said this long before Kalor make his claim so it's not something we just thought.

Melon is lying. They both can cure. And I'm sure because they copypasted their roles in the chat.

I cured fat4all so he didn't lose his only vaccine. Besides killing the vaccines have another function: If targeted for am attack they cure the attacker and stop the attack. It was our insurance that we wouldn't be night killed by the infected. It makes sense that each of us keept one.

Maybe I stole Acohrs cure instead as I was able to get hold of someones cure. That's the only other possibility as I definitely targeted you.

Sawneeks

Banned

Unless Fat just locks you in a closet and doesn't let anyone near it like a guard dog, a 'Protection' from being killed at Night doesn't sound like a universal protection from any Night Actions.

Having something stolen from you shouldn't be stopped by a Doctor. :/

Sawneeks

Banned
If Fran won't do it, how about Fat or Acohrs?

They have vaccines too and if they want my votes I want one of them to do it.

Kawl_USC

I'm about to leave work and won't be home until a couple of hours so no. If I cure someone It will be when I reach home.

Ok so the other three players who aren't on some hidden faction, these suits don't give a shit if this is the only thing we discuss today as it's their win con. Can we please discuss other topics and quit pissing in the wind?

Do you believe burb?
If we think we have several anti town parties lined up what's our order of priority?
Is Dusk certifiable?

I hate
hate
you
Come on that was funny

franconp

Unless Fat just locks you in a closet and doesn't let anyone near it like a guard dog, a 'Protection' from being killed at Night doesn't sound like a universal protection from any Night Actions.

Having something stolen from you shouldn't be stopped by a Doctor. :/

The pm stated that prevents action to be taken. We used it last night because I claimed and also to avoid curing 11037 if he targeted to kill me. I asked Dusk and he said that if an infected attacked the protection would avoid the action and prevent the cure to be used, cure 11037 and end the game. We thought that 11037 was the only infected and burb bulletproof.

Ourobolus

Banned
Do you believe burb?
If we think we have several anti town parties lined up what's our order of priority?
Is Dusk certifiable?
1. For now I'm leaning yes. I can see it as a way that scum!Burb wants to get back onto the town side. It's a bit against his win condition and it's a little ridiculous since it is like a reverse recruiter, but at this point I'll damn near believe anything with this stupid game.
2. I think (hope) it's just the board and the infected. Infected is the priority, but my thinking is that keeping Fran and co. stuck here gives a larger pool of non-infected to work with. And who knows, if they get targeted for some reason, they can cure it.
3. Certainly seems that way

Sawneeks

Banned
Do you believe burb?
Is Dusk certifiable?

1. Yes. I've Scum Read him for a while so this kinda lines up with my read. Whether he can be cured or not is debatable, same with him being Level 1 or Level 2. I do think he is Scum tho.

2. Well he had one leave, one holding cures, and possibly one more with the Mole. Our win is to get rid of everyone Infected with Araxia and that should be our focus since we win when that happens and I don't care about all the alternative extra win cons or whatever. However, just going by numbers though if we don't have the Cure Group on our side then we will lose as the Araxia Infection will infect more people than we can lynch.

3. I want off Mr. Dusk's Wild Ride.

Sawneeks

Banned
The pm stated that prevents action to be taken. We used it last night because I claimed and also to avoid curing 11037 if he targeted to kill me. I asked Dusk and he said that if an infected attacked the protection would avoid the action and prevent the cure to be used, cure 11037 and end the game. We thought that 11037 was the only infected and burb bulletproof.

So....you have two protections for you or am I remembering incorrectly?

If Acohrs doesn't kill he protects you, right? And Fat also protects you?

Fat4all

Banned
For those thinking the Board is made up, at the end of day two it was the elected Director (Saw) and two Board members making the final call on Kark, canonically.

Unless you think it's coincidence that both acohrs and I had speaking roles.

Ourobolus

Banned
For those thinking the Board is made up, at the end of day two it was the elected Director (Saw) and two Board members making the final call on Kark, canonically.

Unless you think it's coincidence that both acohrs and I had speaking roles.
can you rewrite this again only in English please

Top Bottom