• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

DopeToast

Banned
I don't know you people, unless you're UncleClassy, terrisus, that dude who's avatar is that dark haired young girl making an "O" shape with her mouth, and that dude who jerked off with his sister in the room. I can't remember their name though.

I don't know you people, unless you're UncleClassy, terrisus, that dude who's avatar is that dark haired young girl making an "O" shape with her mouth, and that dude who jerked off with his sister in the room. I can't remember their name though.

0/10 sorry. I think "DopeToast" is a pretty solid username though. I also appreciate that your avatar is classic sonic and not modern sonic.

maxcriden

6/10

Are you still struggling with Skyward Sword? Anytime you feel something's off, recalibrate the Wiimote.

It's as close to 1:1 as you can get for a motion game.

Also, don't swing wildly. Use quick strokes or exaggerated motions.

It's getting a lot easier now, thanks for the advice! Trying to hone my sword-swinging skills, 25+ hours in now. Really enjoying it.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
0/10. Sorry! I don't have avatars on at work though so I feel like I wouldn't recognise posters as easily.

I don't know how well known I'd be, very little I imagine. I tend to lurk mostly and only really post in the Steam threads (and the comics ones occasionally). Lurking brings this weird feeling of you thinking you know the other posters around but they're never going to recognise you because you don't ever post. Maybe I just hang in different circles to DoktorEvil.

edit: maxcriden got in there while I was posting. I don't recognise you either buddy, sorry!

Halcyon

6/10

Are you still struggling with Skyward Sword? Anytime you feel something's off, recalibrate the Wiimote.

It's as close to 1:1 as you can get for a motion game.

Also, don't swing wildly. Use quick strokes or exaggerated motions.

It's getting a lot easier now, thanks for the advice! Trying to hone my sword-swinging skills, 25+ hours in now. Really enjoying it.

I've seen DoktorEvil around and I don't believe that I hate him. I would say 7/10 on the recognition factor.

Maxcriden 0/10 :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
0/10. Sorry! I don't have avatars on at work though so I feel like I wouldn't recognise posters as easily.

I don't know how well known I'd be, very little I imagine. I tend to lurk mostly and only really post in the Steam threads (and the comics ones occasionally). Lurking brings this weird feeling of you thinking you know the other posters around but they're never going to recognise you because you don't ever post. Maybe I just hang in different circles to DoktorEvil.

edit: maxcriden got in there while I was posting. I don't recognise you either buddy, sorry!
He sat on the other side of Evilore from me in a pub.

EDIT: Oh, two snuck in. Well they get 0/10.

I'm more avatar familiar, then name familiar. TheGreatDirector is familiar on neither level to me. Sorry. :(

0/10

(Applies to Bedameister as well...)

Glad to help. Bomb rolling can be obnoxious to do though.

I've seen DoktorEvil around and I don't believe that I hate him. I would say 7/10 on the recognition factor.

Maxcriden 0/10 :/

I recognize you more by the Superman logo than Baffleck, but I'm glad you don;t hate me.

8/10

Top Bottom