• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

I've seen you around 6/10.

I remember the name but can't place any posts.

I am scared to post in here. I have a dry sense of humor and sarcasm that has been taken the wrong way online. If people heard how I said it and saw my body language they'd know it's a joke, but I know it has made me look like an utter tit at times. Sometimes things just sound funnier (or not as mean) in my head.

7/10 seen this ninja around for awhile. I remember a finger related avatar. Now its always this orange haired chick. She looks good.

Edit for Amory: I've never seen this person before. @_@ But now I have. 1/10

7/10 seen this ninja around for awhile. I remember a finger related avatar. Now its always this orange haired chick. She looks good.

Edit for Amory: I've never seen this person before. @_@ But now I have. 1/10

Don't think I've ever seen you before, so I guess that would be 0/10.

probably the same score that I will get.

6/10 I once stared at this avatar for 5 mins trying to figure out what is going on. Here are my findings. That is a young man attached to a grown man with a head made out of breadsticks.

0/10 I don't recognize you at all. Your avatar is pretty unique so I'm sure I would recognize you if we frequented the same OTs.

Man, I suck at this game.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I wish your tag was a link so that I could know what it means/10
Probably better that way

I know you've been posting on GAF for a while but I'm forever going to associate you as the STD guy. I'm sorry.
It's okay bro, I understand

6/10 I once stared at this avatar for 5 mins trying to figure out what is going on. Here are my findings. That is a young man attached to a grown man with a head made out of breadsticks.
Recognise but not familiar

daveo42

Banned

You are a part of the way there. Hint:
It's from an insanely popular PS3 game that got a remaster on the PS4 recently.

Probably better that way

It's okay bro, I understand

Recognise but not familiar

Hey I know you, mostly from your OT threads. Some of which have been pretty fun to read. Hope all is well. 7/10

Zoned

Actively hates charity
You are a part of the way there. Hint:
It's from an insanely popular PS3 game that got a remaster on the PS4 recently.

Hey I know you, mostly from your OT threads. Some of which have been pretty fun to read. Hope all is well. 7/10
0/10. Daveo, I apologize that I don't recognize you at all.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
3/10

I always misread the name as TUSK and I'm like "Dude really likes Fleetwood Mac, but that can't be... No, I misread it again. Because I'm old and dumb"
9/10

Star Wars threads. You make intelligent and meaningful posts.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
3/10

I always misread the name as TUSK and I'm like "Dude really likes Fleetwood Mac, but that can't be... No, I misread it again. Because I'm old and dumb"

gone from 0 to 4/10 in a day! Seen you in 2 threads including the Star Trek Into Darkness thread yesterday

Clockwork

0/10

It's nothing personal, I just don't pay attention to usernames. I would have a tough time pointing out even popular/well known posters.

7/10

buddy from gayGAF :)

0/10. Don't know you at all, but I like the re-colored Peach Avatar. Looks like the inevitable "Dark Peach" enemy we'd see if she ever got her own full-fledged game (besides Super Princess Peach). Do Dark Link, Dark Pit, and Shadow Mario all hang out?

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Never seen him before/10.

Like, seriously, who are you?

Top Bottom