• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

soepje

Nothing, i'm sorry/10.
But your avatar is quite recognizable, so i will most definitely remember you next time Nothing!

I'm more familiar with the user name than the avatar, which is the exception rather than the majority. Still don't know you that well, though, so 2/10.
I have like no idea who you are, dude. Sorry :x 0/10
Guess I was too slow. But the same goes for you too, figadapaura. I feel bad about it, kinda.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Never seen you before 0/10 :(

Edit: Or maybe you just got a new avatar and thats confusing me? The name seemed kinda familiar.

soepje

2/10 I recognize your username but I can't remember much.
I thought i would recognize a lot of people itt, but as it turns out it's really just a small group of the same people posting in the same sort of threads i post in :p. This really is a big place.
Your name does sound kind of familiar though, but i can't really place it so 2.5/10.
6/10 name sounds familiar. pretty sure you changed avatars recently?
Yes, i had a WC avatar for a while :D

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Not so much, first time seeing you

Woot, one step closer to becoming a gaf celebrity!

0/10 never seen the name or avatar.

5/10

I... I think I recognize you?

Of course I remember you!
The avatar is memorable and I think you were around in the Attack on Titan thread.

tumblr_lsa41uM49P1qirsuqo1_400.gif

Top Bottom