• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

Ayumi

I really like your avatar. I've seen you lots on both the Gaming and the OT fora.

Never seen you before (my bad - tend to hide inside certain threads) but now I'll certainly remember 5 years from now "I remember that cool Link avatar you wore."

--

I'm new and super invisible/shy around here so good luck to the poster below me..

Edit: Outposted! .. I don't know you either. :( I like your Blackadder avatar though.

Ovid

Never seen you before (my bad - tend to hide inside certain threads) but now I'll certainly remember 5 years from now "I remember that cool Link avatar you wore."

--

I'm new and super invisible/shy around here so good luck to the poster below me..

Edit: Outposted! .. I don't know you either. :( I like your Blackadder avatar though.

You're new...a baby on GAF.

1/10

Yes, I know Jinfash, classic avy too.

Edit: not Ayumi though, new peep innit.
I've seen you post before. How can forget that Haley avatar.

9/10

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Sorry, never seen him posting before.

8bit is 10/10 though. Dem green waves.

Hasemo and I have been friends for now even before GAF. we had a brief relationship back in the fall 2005 but we were both immature of the time an let the console-war hype end our love. I can't speak for Hasemo but it wasn't my finest hour :( I still look for Hasemo posts and because I'm still single, I'm hoping to be noticed. I just hope he didn't go buy an Xbox One or our tender re-love will die before necromancy is applied to it.

If Hasemo leaves the impression of not remembering me then the history is probably still to fresh for love necromancy but its been 10 years. TEN YEARS!!

...Also:
10 years/10

Jasup

Hasemo and I have been friends for now even before GAF. we had a brief relationship back in the fall 2005 but we were both immature of the time an let the console-war hype end our love. I can't speak for Hasemo but it wasn't my finest hour :( I still look for Hasemo posts and because I'm still single, I'm hoping to be noticed. I just hope he didn't go buy an Xbox One or our tender re-love will die before necromancy is applied to it.

If Hasemo leaves the impression of not remembering me then the history is probably still to fresh for love necromancy but its been 10 years. TEN YEARS!!

...Also:
10 years/10

7/10 I've noticed you

also: I've been a secret admirer of Ignatz Mouse since I was still a lurker here, mainly because I have a soft spot for everything Krazy Kat related.

daveo42

Banned
7/10 I've noticed you

also: I've been a secret admirer of Ignatz Mouse since I was still a lurker here, mainly because I have a soft spot for everything Krazy Kat related.

I don't think I've seen you anywhere else but in here. Maybe we don't run in the same threads?

1/10

MattyG

Banned
7/10 I've noticed you

4/10. I know I've read some of your posts before, and I recognize your avatar but I can't remember which thread or anything specific like that.

Style

Banned
I don't know who you....

Junior/10

ibftvbE19CRonk.gif

Guess I need to post more...

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
10/10

You think people should earn enough in wages to eat

Your avatar makes me hungry.

11/10

I seriously never saw you before, and I'd remember you due to your unique tag.

...and you two don't have the same title anymore :p
I guess I win then. (I thought he'd make it to Member well before I thought he'd be banned. Seeing as he's probably perma-banned, I guess we still have something in common.)

You don't remember seeing me around? Surely the orange jumpsuit in my avatar stands out as well as the name. I'm sure I've run into you before. Maybe never in the threads I actually post in.

Your avatar makes me hungry.

11/10

I guess I win then. (I thought he'd make it to Member well before I thought he'd be banned. Seeing as he's probably perma-banned, I guess we still have something in common.)

You don't remember seeing me around? Surely the orange jumpsuit in my avatar stands out as well as the name. I'm sure I've run into you before. Maybe never in the threads I actually post in.

1/10

Your avatar looks familiar, but that's it.

1/10

Your avatar looks familiar, but that's it.

5/10... I recognize you because I've been playing Clash of Clans lately, and therefore subscribed to the thread for it. I'm saying 5 because I don't really know you prior to that, but now you'll probably stand out more to me.

Top Bottom