• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

Oh wait poster in the sense people who post. I thought it was going to be like a movie poster without the title guess game. That would be nice by the way you people get to it I don't have the skills

daveo42

Banned
I have no idea who you are.

I have no idea who 90% of the people in this thread are.

Who are all you people?!

You quoted me to spite me that one time. I think you hung out a bit in that real pic JanuaryGAF thread too.

You get around. 5/10

The lion avy 5/10

us animals stick together

vermillion 4/10

Idk if it was your name change or what but I think i might know your posts

hip hop 9/10 your yoshi is very familiar

3/10, remember that post from you saying you want a meta tag like Fiction.

Agnt

selective quoting!

never seen you, sorry 0

The THIRST, SMH
image.php

Ape

Banned
Very. Long time PoliGAFfer. He was supposed to be a secret service Jason Bourne clone by now. He's been banned five times by five different mods.

10/10

I don't know what else to day, Mods usually stick out. The red names and all.

Gorillaz

Very. Long time PoliGAFfer. He was supposed to be a secret service Jason Bourne clone by now. He's been banned five times by five different mods.
7/10 Your that one fella that uses 19th century terms to describe current events. Like slayven

lol

Menome

Saw around a lot, because you know, mod. Entered my personal infamy thanks to the Thanos thread. 10 Spoilers out of Infinity Gems.

10/10

5 times by five different mods!? LOL!

unfortunately, I didn't get the SS job. That was 3 years ago. Now I'm nearing the end for another homeland security job. Just gotta take that poly.

Menome

7/10 Your that one fella that uses 19th century terms to describe current events. Like slayven

lol

I'm pretty I saw you in the very first thread I went through on GAF, certainly remember the avatar and the 'drunk judge' tag. 9/10.

Top Bottom