• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

maxcriden

7/10

I feel like you do some charitable work or did something awesome for the community here at some point.

Thanks man. I know you have some impressive sporting achievements and are very thoughtful about tipping. You have a couple kids, one of whom had a b-day party at D&B's. Your wife is a pescetarian and a teacher, she makes nearly 70k. You pay about $990 a month for a 3 bedroom house, about 2200 square feet counting the basement.

Oh, and every Thursday you grab a McDonald's breakfast sandwich, and on Fridays you get Raising Cane's for lunch.

Thanks man. I know you have some impressive sporting achievements and are very thoughtful about tipping. You have a couple kids, one of whom had a b-day party at D&B's. Your wife is a pescetarian and a teacher, she makes nearly 70k. You pay about $990 a month for a 3 bedroom house, about 2200 square feet counting the basement.

Oh, and every Thursday you grab a McDonald's breakfast sandwich, and on Fridays you get Raising Cane's for lunch.

I think I've seen you around, but your avatar looks different

lmao I remember you

I don't think that face will leave my dreams/nightmares, plus you wished me a Happy Birthday via PM. 10/10.

This face is pretty dreamy, if that's what you mean

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely seen you around, possibly avatar-quoted you a couple of weeks back. At the very least, I was strongly considering it. 9/10.

1/10 think I maybe have seen somewhere I dunno

Kinokou

I think Grimløck is Norwegian, but that's just an assumption based on the ø, I have also noticed them before because of the user name.

Edit: 2/10 I guess.

Top Bottom