• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

Gustav

Banned
That's nice to hear, although I wonder why, maybe due to some of the pic threads I presume? I'm sorry to say your username and avatar don't ring a bell.

3/10. I recognise the name, but have no idea what I should expect in a post based on the name. Sorry :(

soepje

10/10 you starred in a great movie, watched it twice.

1/10 on GAF though, I've seen you post once or twice but I don't recall where, or anything distinguishing from those posts :(
0/10. But you are still fresh so there is plenty of time for that to change :)

Who

Banned
^ 0/10

But then again I'm guilty of reading posts without looking at Avis or names...

From now on I'll recognize you though :p

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Holy Thread Necromancy, Batman.

Red-haired girl avatar? Check. Must be NinjaBoiX. Check. However, I honestly can't remember your taste in games. So 5/10 today.
Nope nope nope.

Floridian

Seen him around. probably an awesome guy

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Definitely seen you around, but I'm not familiar with your posts or personality.
3/10

Zombine

Banned
5/10

I recognize your avatar and name but I have no idea what I've seen you post about.

7/10. I don't think we frequent too many of the same threads, but when I do see you post you sometimes turn on your character and say "I'm gonna wreck it!"

I have noticed that you toned the character down though.

7/10. I don't think we frequent too many of the same threads, but when I do see you post you sometimes turn on your character and say "I'm gonna wreck it!"

I have noticed that you toned the character down though.

7/10 - seen him/her post often, and exchanged words on occasions. Also cool avatar!

Top Bottom