• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate how familiar you are with the poster above you!

He was doing church's youth missionary work at a rock festival your old band performed and saw the gig. For some reason called me afterwards all upset about it. I recognized you after I saw you mentioning the band on FaceGAF or some other thread I lurked.

EDIT: and ByeBye Baby is my personal hell and I love it

Never seen you before. so like 0/10

Kater

Banned
8/10

know your avatar and handle. i remember seeing you a lot more before I started posting, don't see you as much anymore. maybe i'm not looking anymore
Seen your avi around (Word Association thread and OT in general) but I don't know much about you. 3/10

NinjaBoiX

He likes a certain lady a whole bunch and posts funny gifs of people falling over. I can get on board with this dude.

8/10

Melchiah

8/10

OMG you changed your avatar!

Unknown to me.

He was doing church's youth missionary work at a rock festival your old band performed and saw the gig. For some reason called me afterwards all upset about it. I recognized you after I saw you mentioning the band on FaceGAF or some other thread I lurked.

EDIT: and ByeBye Baby is my personal hell and I love it

I wonder which festival it was. I'd wager it's either Steelfest 2012 or Simerock 2010.

P.S. Katja Kätkä is hot. ;)

Coreda

Seen you around and recognize your eye avatars and PS4 badge, but otherwise not that familiar with your postings. So maybe a 4/10.

NinjaBoiX

We don't converse personally all that much, but he seems like a swell guy and is an image wizard.

He's responsible for curbing my addiction for constantly changing avatars with this amazing creation.

8/10

Kater

Banned
We don't converse personally all that much, but he seems like a swell guy and is an image wizard.

He's responsible for curbing my addiction for constantly changing avatars with this amazing creation.

8/10
Fellow FakeGAFfer and lover of everything red-haired and female. 7/10

Jasup

3/10 El_Gato rings a bell, but I just can't remember why.

I wonder which festival it was. I'd wager it's either Steelfest 2012 or Simerock 2010.

P.S. Katja Kätkä is hot. ;)

Simerock. The guy in question asked me to join his campaign group for his parliamentary election campaign just yesterday. I declined.

Also: yes she is.

dani_dc

NintendoGAFfer, but I know nothing more about you other than that. 4/10

I love, love, love your avatar though. :)
Saw you around in a few threads on OP. Recognize both the username and the avatar.
I also always get confused when someone with a cat avatar posts under you and then someone quotes you.
I also think I read in some thread that you're attracted to males, but I'm not quite sure.

Overall I'd say:
3/10

Saw you around in a few threads on OP. Recognize both the username and the avatar.
I also always get confused when someone with a cat avatar posts under you and then someone quotes you.
I also think I read in some thread that you're attracted to males, but I'm not quite sure.

Overall I'd say:
3/10
Unfortunately can't say I know you nor do I think I've seen you before 0/10

Melchiah

Never seen that avatar before and that's a memorable avatar. 0/10

7/10 The avatar and username are oddly familiar from somewhere. Funny pics thread perhaps?

Simerock. The guy in question asked me to join his campaign group for his parliamentary election campaign just yesterday. I declined.

Also: yes she is.

That festival sounds logical, as there were also non-metal people in the audience.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
8/10. Melchiah seem to enjoy Sony platforms, has been spotted discussing the Mass Effect series, has excellent taste in music, and his own band's music is pretty damn rad. Seen frequenting the creepy pictures thread.

Melchiah

8/10. Melchiah seem to enjoy Sony platforms, has been spotted discussing the Mass Effect series, has excellent taste in music, and his own band's music is pretty damn rad. Seen frequenting the creepy pictures thread.

You know me well. ;) And 10/10 for you from the Mass Effect threads.

EDIT: And thanks for the compliments.

Top Bottom