• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

Coreda

Ninja Haley! 10/10

Works well, has an almost cowgirl leaning-elbow-on-table look to it, bonus points for the crisp transparency. 8/10.

BTW changed my own for the fun of it (still unsure, need a better source). I would be pleasantly surprised if anyone could guess which film the woman is from.

Twio

Works well, has an almost cowgirl leaning-elbow-on-table look to it, bonus points for the crisp transparency. 8/10.

BTW changed my own for the fun of it (still unsure, need a better source). I would be pleasantly surprised if anyone could guess which film the woman is from.

7/10. I prefer my nuns nude. Lasers are cool too though.

Ninja Harley... 10/10

Junior carcass in OT this morning, friendzoned mark on destroyed heart. This forum is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The threads are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the trolls finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and mods will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "7/10."

WorldStar

Banned
Junior carcass in OT this morning, friendzoned mark on destroyed heart. This forum is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The threads are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the trolls finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and mods will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "7/10."

I always recognize your posts/threads by your avatar and not your username, so I guess it is effective...8/10

Top Bottom