• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

NinjaBoiX

I can't really tell what it is.

A bit busy for an avatar.

5/10

(Eh, did you just change it? It's better but still too much detail for an avatar)

6/10

Übermatik;86369308 said:
ME3 pixel art? 8/10. Could be a bit bolder.

Still a classic 10/10. Instantly recognizable and plesant to look at. Although on this particular venture I actually noticed some banding/compression artifacts in the middle portion of the smile :O

Izuna

Banned
Cute 6/10

BEHOLD!

This scene doesn't exist, I had to edit the screenshot to fit all the characters in the frame.

Comic or movie Veidt? If comic I tend to agree, but DocHattan is the best and the Comedian is a close second imho. Movie Veidt is just terrible.

Nice avatar, not my taste though. 7/10

3N16MA

Banned
I like spiders and she is eating one which is not nice. But she is creepy which i think is what you're going for 6/10.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
8/10

I have no idea what it is from but its cool. Its cool! No matter what anyone says. No matter what anyone says!. You have a cool avatar cause you have a cool avatar!

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
8/10

I have no idea what it is from but its cool. Its cool! No matter what anyone says. No matter what anyone says!. You have a cool avatar cause you have a cool avatar!

I like my anime sidekicks stupid :)

10/10

I like my anime sidekicks stupid :)

10/10

7/10, somehow I thought of SCP-173

SCP-173.jpg

Top Bottom