• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate the avatar above you! Thrice!

that's pulp fiction,

and 3/10 idk what that is

6/10

A bit small. By the way, I had a pic of Mary Elizabeth Winstead when Majestad rated it. I just changed it moments ago.
AKRhFTB.png

She looks quit difference in the pic, so most people might not recognize her.

6/10

A bit small. By the way, I had a pic of Mary Elizabeth Winstead when Majestad rated it. I just changed it moments ago.
AKRhFTB.png

That's a pretty fucking good avatar. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty fucking good.

Did you get a name change or am I confusing you with someone else?

That's a pretty fucking good avatar. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty fucking good.

Did you get a name change or am I confusing you with someone else?

Yes.

Say my (ex) name.

9/10 by the way. It's kinda sweet.

It began with "fool".
You are goddamn right. Well, mostly right. It's fool160821. Too much numbers so I started to dislike it. I'm glad that there is someone on GAF who recognizes me though.

zkylon

zkylewd
6/10

AKRhFTB.png

oh wow, I watched this girl get slaughtered like in 9 different ways

also your majesty you avvy's pretty cool, looks like a cult thingie. I give it an eight outta ten

Black? Check.
White? Check.
Santa hat? Check.
Border? Check.
Human? Check.
Face? Check.
Emotion(less)? Check.
Look directly to posts? Check.
7.89/10

Soulflarz

Banned
6.5/10
10 for tails, -10 for reminding me of tails doll. Creepy fucker.

(My pic is Ragna the Bloodedge from Blazblue before the person below is confused)

Soulflarz

Banned
Ooh, BlazBlue! Scaled down art or game sprite?

9/10; could have used more allowable space for more stuff in avatar.
8.5/10 for artsy!

And its actually from in game! from when Ragnas having the flashback of training with Junpei?

For me taking it with an Ipod, it came out surprisingly well :p i just love young Ragnas look

NinjaBoiX

What, so lazy fool, was effintell, was fool4828272, who was the guy how changed avatars multiple times a day?

That's crazy. Fool.

Coreda, I'm biased as you are a fine avatar craftsman, but straight up, 10. It's wicked, so distinctive.

(I'm genuinely curious about this fool character. Is it the guy who rated a whole lot of avatars? He had that cool looking chick with the two tone hair for a while? Is that really your third name change? Are you satisfied yet?)

Edit: I just checked the top posters. Yeah, it's him.

Lol, why not I guess!

Messi

What, so lazy fool, was effintell, was fool4828272, who was the guy how changed avatars multiple times a day?

That's crazy. Fool.

Coreda, I'm biased as you are a fine avatar craftsman, but straight up, 10. It's wicked, so distinctive.

(I'm genuinely curious about this fool character. Is it the guy who rated a whole lot of avatars? He had that cool looking chick with the two tone hair for a while? Is that really your third name change? Are you satisfied yet?)

HAYLEEEEEEEEEE/10

9/10 As I like her and the christmas cheer.

That's crazy. Fool.

Edit: I just checked the top posters. Yeah, it's him.

Lol, why not I guess!

Is it the guy who rated a whole lot of avatars?
Yes. Before this thread went to community. Ever since this thread moved to Community, it seems kinda dead :(. Wish more people come to Community.

He had that cool looking chick with the two tone hair for a while?
Yes. Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Is that really your third name change?
Yes.

Are you satisfied yet?
Don't know. I changed because I don't think it sounds as cool as it looks and means (those who don't know,
Effinfinitell = f ∞ l
).

It's feel good to have someone recognized me though.

Anyway, how do you check for top posters?

Oh, and the one above me? 8.5/10 by the way. What happen to those Olivia Wilde avatars?

Are you satisfied yet?
Don't know. I changed because I don't think it sounds as cool as it looks and means (those who don't know,
Effinfinitell = f ∞ l

It's feel good to have someone recognized me though.

Anyway, how do you check for top posters?

If I may be so bold as to suggest your next username/avatar.

H5zwSuh.jpg

Also click on the number of replies next to views to see the top posters in a thread.

6/10. The girl is really pale, lol.

5/10. Menacing but I don't really like it.

7.5/10

i dig it..whatever it is

8/10

Also why are there 2 threads?

This one is recently, while the other is a long time ago.

It's really nice, very understated.

9/10

Mint avatar. 10.1/10

That hair style should be stolen by all womankind.
fass1h2p55.gif

It seems like you really like my MEW avatar. I'm considering changing it back after news year. ;)
Genuinely lolled.
In case you don't know, this was the avatar he/she was rating:
xgI1wxk.png

NinjaBoiX

It's really nice, very understated.

9/10

By the way, I had a pic of Mary Elizabeth Winstead when Majestad rated it. I just changed it moments ago.
AKRhFTB.png

Mint avatar. 10.1/10

That hair style should be stolen by all womankind.
Genuinely lolled.

NinjaBoiX

BTW, why does the rate avatar threat in Off-Topic Discussion always get closed?
Yeah, why was it lock?
NinjaBoiX said:
(What thread do we use? There are two open at the minute. How has this thread gone past 20,000 posts? It's all very confusing.)

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=694024

?
To be honest, I thought threads just locked themselves after 20,000 posts, I didn't realise they could run past.
7/10 decent quality shot, but don't know who it is supposed to be.
Hmm, not a huge fan of the art style.

4/10

But red hair + 2

6/10

Top Bottom